IGNORED

EU

Guest WNS000

2) lol:

the anniversary of the Breivik shooting is chilling to me personally atm as I've been laboriously (bc my Norwegian is succ) trying to read through a Norwegian book in which it plays a significant role.

Are Muslim terrorist attacks chilling to you to? Because for me Breivik attack is chilling too. I just absolutely don't understand why you talk about Breivik at this moment. Isn't it "but look, they do it to!" argument you are trying to do right now? If yes, you have reached the new low (which would need another jackpot gif so let me know).

Yeah, I realized it after that. But I couldn't see you were in the context of the Munich attack (were you actually?).

3) he was born and raised in germany by iranian refugees.

Sorry, what does this fact have to do with the #3 "general psycho attack" point in my post? I don't understand.

1) do you have a link for the sunni vs shia angle?

Cannot absolutely guarantee the validity of the source and I dislike some of the remarks, but here is some info: https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2016/07/23/munich-shia-shooter-was-looking-to-target-sunni-turks-and-arabs-over-school-bullying/

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, maybe to you Southern Europeans look like north-africans or middle eastern but a trained eye can definitely identify differences in many situations.

Can we kick the southern Europeans out of Europe? You ex-Jugoslavs are the only ones in Europe who have actually started civil wars and committed ethnic cleansing in the last 25yrs. Balkan ppl are smelly anyway lol

Please note, that I am not advocating for stopping immigration based on race

Really?

Guest WNS000

Also, maybe to you Southern Europeans look like north-africans or middle eastern but a trained eye can definitely identify differences in many situations.

Can we kick the southern Europeans out of Europe? You ex-Jugoslavs are the only ones in Europe who have actually started civil wars and committed ethnic cleansing in the last 25yrs. Balkan ppl are smelly anyway lol

I am from Balkan? Eh...

Please note, that I am not advocating for stopping immigration based on race

Really?

Yes, of course. How stupid do you think I am to rate people according to the colour of their skin?

Guest WNS000

@ jev In reference to 3) I meant your ramblings about how he's iranian. thought that was obv

thanks for the link but that's not a news source, that's an ideological blog

He was German-Iranian. His parents were Iranian. I don't believe in quick changes of cultural identity no matter what PC claims. Anyway, my #3 point was that he was a general psycho, which has nothing to do with his ethnicity, nationality and culture.

Yes, the blog isn't really looking objective but it mentions some sources for the claims (you use ideological blogs too, recently the Sam Harris bullshit thing you have posted). You can use it for searching more objective sources you trust to. As I said, it was just one of the theories. I have seen it mentioned several times on the net but cannot be bothered now to search more for you. Please note, that I don't claim it is the real reason he did it. I just mentioned it cause I found it to be interesting and quite possible. It is a well known issue that Sunni and Shia don't really like each other. Even the Muslim I have talked to mentioned his antipathy against Shia.

Guest WNS000

tfw you realize you've taken the jev bait by responding to his posts at all.

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea why would you consider those posts as a "bait". Those were my sincere opinions on the issue. I sincerely believe in those opinions.

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea why would you consider those posts as a "bait". Those were my sincere opinions on the issue. I sincerely believe in those opinions.

nothing personal mate, let's just bask in those dank memes and occasionally glance toward one another through deal-with-it sunglasses.

Guest WNS000

nothing personal mate, let's just bask in those dank memes and occasionally glance toward one another through deal-with-it sunglasses.

Sounds reasonable.

Guest WNS000

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-machete-attack-stuttgart-reutlingen-crime-knife-attack-a7153561.html

Reportedly he felt in love with a Polish woman that worked in the same business and killed her after having an argument with her.

I remember reading a an article about psychological state of migrants from war-torn countries. Lots of PTSDs, depressions, phobias and anxieties and other stuff after what they've been through. That is another, not very well known, issue with the current migrant crisis. Many of the countries migrants and refugees are coming from have big quantity of mentally ill people due to the conditions. Many of the mental issues are then spread (genetically or indirectly - depending on the illness) within their families causing more problems in the future. Together with their often primitive psychological knowledge/education (further damaged by religious dogmas) and religious interpretations this is quite worrying and potentially epidemic within certain migrant communities.

I'ma switch this up...

What would you do Jev2.0? If I gave you all the power in the world - How would you suggest dealing with refugees, musilmenses, mental illness spreading and becoming rampant amongst the savages and their end-goal of total sharia law? What the fuck do we do against this onslaught of people hell-bent on destroying the great EU/the world?!

No stats, no pussing out on this one-- just give a flat-out plan to deal with this situation in the most concise way possible using the obvious depth of knowledge you have above any of us on the subject. Are we just turning that area of the world into a parking lot with a few hundred megatons of 'shouldn't have fucked with us'? Are we working with the migrants to help with their issues? Are we just sending them the fuck home so they can die in their corner of the world like the non-humans they are?

You know the problems, but do you have a solution?

Guest WNS000

OK

If I had supernatural powers:

Since I am an anti-natalist, I would erase universe existence from existence in such way that nobody would feel slightest of discomfort or suffering without possibility for existence to become existent ever again.

In a more realistic scenario with only earthly, humanely possible powers (just theoretical general points without many details and nuances since I have no time nor patience, and since I am no expert):

strictly realistic, practical point of view ahead, potential triggers, not suitable for dreamers

For refugees ("manageable-quantity" scenario):

1. close and secure borders (no Frontex travel-agency bullshit)
  2. kill smugglers (jails are not enough, smugglers should be considered as enemies in a war as they are a direct threat for the future existence of civilized and relatively peaceful Europe), sink their empty (i.e. no civilians) ships, absolutely no compromises, send special forces to fight their gangs
  3. stop the policy of inviting (Merkel) and invest in propaganda to deter all the people that have no real need to seek refuge in Europe and can safely seek refuge elsewhere
  4. stop playing the world-super-power games and fix the broken countries that create refugees in the first place (destroy ISIL etc.)
  5. support non-European countries that are dealing with refugees (Turkey-style blackmailing must not be allowed), send UN inspectors to monitor the situation and control the money
  6. build sufficient amount of refugee camps and make the best possible conditions in the refugee camps, treat people fair and well but inform them there is a big probability they are going back after their countries are fixed
  7. LGBT, non-Muslim religions and non-Muslim middle-east minorities, liberal-political and liberal-intellectual refugees should get priority asylum (but watch out for fake candidates, harsh punishments for fraud attempts)
  8. educated/qualified/in-any-way-useful, psychologically acceptable (this is extremely complicated and tricky) and fairly liberal refugees should get a fair chance for becoming Europeans and start a new life - slow, careful process with strict, compulsory conditions (to prevent ghettos and radicalization), if failed in critical points - back to the refugee camps or deportation (depending on the severity), assimilation should be priority as the point is to save lives without Europe going to hell - not creating multicultural Europe but integration should be acceptable too if the cultural differences are of low priority
  9. anybody breaking high-priority laws (murder, violence, rape, religious extremism, organized crime, rioting etc.) in a refugee camps is to be deported back to his country no questions asked (if the country in question does not agree, they should be deported there anyway Israeli style - there is no way Europe is going to ask the countries since the situation is critical and needs strict solutions), criminals simply can not stay, if the deportation is absolutely impossible, harsh exemplary punishments, then another attempt to deport them later when situation changes - this is an absolutely critical point and must be enforced by force if needed
  10. religious fundamentalists must stay in refugee camps, they must not be allowed to become "Europeans", which means even Muslims believing in Sharia should stay in the refugee camps, fundamentalist religious propaganda in the camps should be strictly punished (deportation), deadly religious attacks (if attacker survives) should be punished by isolated life-time prison (basically they should be treated as the worst psychiatric cases)
  11. after the countries of refugees are fixed, send all the refugees back to their countries (minus point #7 and #8), if there is rioting against it, use force (I am sorry, there is no other way)
  12. help returning refugees to restore their countries, don't mess with their politics too much, let them create a society they want to live in

For economic migrants mixing with the refugee waves (illegally crossing borders):

1. close and secure borders (no Frontex travel-agency bullshit)
  2. kill smugglers (jails are not enough, smugglers should be considered as enemies in a war as they are a direct threat for the future existence of civilized and relatively peaceful Europe), sink their empty (i.e. no civilians) ships, absolutely no compromises, send special forces to fight their gangs
  3. stop the policy of inviting (Merkel) and invest in propaganda to deter all the people that have no real need to seek refuge in Europe and can safely seek refuge elsewhere
  4. as illegal crossing of borders is a crime, put them in jail and let them pay it from their money (already happening, very important point making illegal immigration less popular)
  5. after getting all the necessary info about them, deport them back (already happening but only in small quantities, should be more strict, more pressure against their home countries, if needed use sanctions or force)

Please note that I might want to change some points later when reading it again so don't get triggered too easily. I have already spent too much time on this.

Guest WNS000

lol that's beyond anti-natalism

Take it with a grain of salt (the earthly part). I am tired and already see some problems in it. It is a huge, complicated issue that is usually solved by specialized groups of experts.

Guest WNS000

Now I am thinking about what to do with migrants/refugees without documents (ID). That is extremely tricky and has brutal trigger potential but since it is a highly misused way of getting to Europe it has to have some strict solution to prevent people from fraud attempts. Will let it sink in for a while but I can see the solutions having quite a "collateral injustice".

Archived