IGNORED

EU

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was also suggested that the man was merely pretending to be an asylum seeker so he could gain access to the priest's house in order to rob him.

Guest WNS000

​Thanks for the info. That is why I used the quotation marks. Still no more info.

It was also suggested that the man was merely pretending to be an asylum seeker so he could gain access to the priest's house in order to rob him.

Guest WNS000

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/03/europe/turks-in-germany-face-identity-crisis/

"Assimilation is a crime against humanity," Erdogan said at a major rally for his AKP party in 2010, which was also held in the city of Cologne. While many German politicians were outraged by the statements they believed directly called on Turks to reject integration in Germany, many Turks were thrilled and celebrated the man they felt represented a self-confident and proud Turkey.
That loyalty remains until today.

Integration of the Turkish community has been a problem for decades. There are areas in large cities like Berlin and Cologne where Turkish is the prevalent language. Years ago, I interviewed the headmaster of an elementary school in Berlin-Kreuzberg. She complained that teachers had to rewrite textbooks because children were coming to school with so little knowledge of German that they could not understand instructions because they spoke almost only Turkish at home.

This is outrageous. Any second-generation immigrant not speaking fluent German while speaking his ancestors' language fluently should be deported with his family to the country of his true origin.

Dumb, naive Germans destroying Europe again. Absolutely incredible.

Assimilation is the only humane way with these hardcore, traditionalistic cultures.

Guest WNS000

Yes, the 1.8% Turkish speaking minority in Germany is going to bring down the whole Europe.  :facepalm:

You are an ignorant. Please, check some history lessons and psychology of masses too. I also recommend you to think in a whole context. This is not only about Turks in Germany. This is just a clear example of parallel societies in Europe with strong bonds to their original culture no matter the number of generations passed and stupidly tolerant (suicidal) laws of Germany. Not sure if I want too much from your naive little mind. You can go face-palm and stroke your chins with your hipster university buddies when the shit hits the fan.

People like you are going to bring down the whole Europe indeed. Naive and ignorant. "Prevention" is probably a word you have no clue about.

Yes, the 1.8% Turkish speaking minority in Germany is going to bring down the whole Europe.  :facepalm:

You are an ignorant. Please, check some history lessons and psychology of masses too. I also recommend you to think in a whole context. This is not only about Turks in Germany. This is just a clear example of parallel societies in Europe with strong bonds to their original culture no matter the number of generations passed and stupidly tolerant (suicidal) laws of Germany. Not sure if I want too much from your naive little mind. You can go face-palm and stroke your chins with your hipster university buddies when the shit hits the fan.

People like you are going to bring down the whole Europe indeed. Naive and ignorant. "Prevention" is probably a word you have no clue about.

Sounds good. I'll bring the craft beers also so me and my hipster friends can drink them while watching the muslim armageddon sweep over Europe from the periscope broadcasts on our macbooks.

Sounds good. I'll bring the craft beers also so me and my hipster friends can drink them while watching the muslim armageddon sweep over Europe from the periscope broadcasts on our macbooks.

musulmen innit.

FLOL @ this entire interaction. watmm gold right here!   :beer:

"Assimilation is a crime against humanity," Erdogan said at a major rally for his AKP party in 2010, which was also held in the city of Cologne. While many German politicians were outraged by the statements they believed directly called on Turks to reject integration in Germany, many Turks were thrilled and celebrated the man they felt represented a self-confident and proud Turkey.

Integration of the Turkish community has been a problem for decades. There are areas in large cities like Berlin and Cologne where Turkish is the prevalent language. Years ago, I interviewed the headmaster of an elementary school in Berlin-Kreuzberg. She complained that teachers had to rewrite textbooks because children were coming to school with so little knowledge of German that they could not understand instructions because they spoke almost only Turkish at home.

This is outrageous. Any second-generation immigrant not speaking fluent German while speaking his ancestors' language fluently should be deported with his family to the country of his true origin.

Assimilation is the only humane way with these hardcore, traditionalistic cultures.

Two of my grandparents were third (or so...) generation Cajun French-speaking until they were forced to learn English in grade school. Should their parents have been deported out of America? Or were they not a threat because this was 100 years ago, or perhaps because they were dumb Cajuns, not Muslims or something? Or is this just your specific issues with the Turkish-speaking people's here

Also, I taught junior high English for a year in a community with a small Mexican-American community. Many of their parents and families spoke little if any English, and a few of the kids I taught were very weak with their conversational English skills, a couple would barely speak English. Should they be deported? What about their parents, grandparents? (Assuming their families were all here legally which may not be the case...) I don't get these arbitrary rules.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4

lol I was just about to summon the kebab removal squad to the thread. nice jerb.

I'm trying to find the Eurodance version but I can't, fuck.

Two of my grandparents were third (or so...) generation Cajun French-speaking until they were forced to learn English in grade school. Should their parents have been deported out of America? Or were they not a threat because this was 100 years ago, or perhaps because they were dumb Cajuns, not Muslims or something? Or is this just your specific issues with the Turkish-speaking people's here

Also, I taught junior high English for a year in a community with a small Mexican-American community. Many of their parents and families spoke little if any English, and a few of the kids I taught were very weak with their conversational English skills, a couple would barely speak English. Should they be deported? What about their parents, grandparents? (Assuming their families were all here legally which may not be the case...) I don't get these arbitrary rules.

yes, deport them all. if u don't speak english in 2016 u don't belong on earth. send them to the mining planets, let them penetrate the crust and gather ore, have the mexicans build our jump gates, the turks and muselmen shall construct our deep space battle cruisers, the celestials will use advanced maths to plot our journey to the center of the galaxy. this is why the non-whites exist; to provide labor so we can win the war with the space orcs.

Guest WNS000

Two of my grandparents were third (or so...) generation Cajun French-speaking until they were forced to learn English in grade school. Should their parents have been deported out of America?

I am not an expert on US history but are you talking Cajun French people from Louisiana, the French colony for around one hundred of years before the United States bought it from them? Yeah, I would not expect them to be deported at all. It is good they were forced to learn English in the school though. Common language(s) is one of the key things for a stable and successful society and bilingual people - if they had kept their French - have advantages in intelligence and career lives. A win-win situation.

Or were they not a threat because this was 100 years ago, or perhaps because they were dumb Cajuns, not Muslims or something? Or is this just your specific issues with the Turkish-speaking people's here

My issue is not specifically with Turks. My issue is with any strong, extremely traditionalistic culture that is incompatible with the western culture and wasn't integrated or (better) assimilated while living in the western culture. My issue is with parallel societies and fifth columns of ungrateful, foreign religious nationalists who try their best to not assimilate and aren't truly loyal to the culture they live in. Such cultures should be integrated (depends on a particular nation and culture) or assimilated (the best possible solution and probably the only possible humane solution for strong parallel cultures) or deported from western societies because they are a threat to stability of the societies. Period. They have a chance to live with us in prosperity and peace. They just have to give up their bullshit customs and traditions that fucked up their original societies in the first place. If they don't agree, they can always go back home. It's an offer. Simple as that.

Also, I taught junior high English for a year in a community with a small Mexican-American community. Many of their parents and families spoke little if any English, and a few of the kids I taught were very weak with their conversational English skills, a couple would barely speak English. Should they be deported?

If a social worker finds out that the kids were not actively led and supported to learn the English (which is basically not being educated which is mandatory at least in my state and can actually lead to taking children away from their parents if the case is serious) they should be forced (kids could be recommended to boarding schools etc.) or punished (the parents, not kids) or deported. But I don't consider Mexican migrants to be a big threat to western society (apart from gangs and general crime coming from their poverty etc which is solvable imo). I don't know much about Mexicans but in general they don't seem to be a culture with strong religious and nationalistic views that would led them to intentionally create parallel societies and to being disloyal to their host country.

I don't get these arbitrary rules.

And luckily you are not a statesman with executive power where I live.

I don't know much about Mexicans but in general they don't seem to be a culture with strong religious and nationalistic views that would led them to intentionally create parallel societies and to being disloyal to their host country.

This is exactly how a lot of republicans in the US view them actually, they represent a demographic shift that makes it increasingly more difficult for them to get people elected. In many ways they are probably less religiously backward than those very republicans, though as catholics their views on abortion and gay marriage isn't great either.

Archived