IGNORED

Magic

Schlitze

• 1 month later...

So im working with these guys and have been watching them on the front row and I've been getting asmr like crazy in the first couple shows i watched... Now it just losts its magic. No pun intended... Working backstage allows me to go trought their contraptions while they're not there so now i know how some tricks work... Still there's some which are indeed a mindfuck...

• 1 month later...

Jesus I watched 25 minutes of that.  Spellbound.

The only flat Earther i ever met was a magician.  Kind of made sense how someone who'd built their life around deceiving other peoples' perception could entertain that notion. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I played Magic once in HS and the experience kinda turned me off from the whole thing... Some spergy nerd explained the basic rules/mechanics to me then another friend then lent me a deck, and I beat said sperganerd who then legitimately raged about being beaten by a noob, it was fucking weird how mad he was about it... I also know the ridiculous amounts of money some people spend on these fucking cards, some even putting themselves in debt over this game, and that is just stupid... However the artwork on some of the cards is admittedly kinda cool.

As for magic tricks, I've always wanted to see Penn & Teller in Vegas.

Edited by ghOsty

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...