IGNORED

Monsters Of Mashup Tour 2017! Bong Ra. Enduser. Shitmat

Obed

Anyone here attending one of the tour dates?

I'm trying get this tour booked in Miami. I think it will happen but if not I'm flying out somewhere for this. Probably DC or Philly.

post-19889-0-28660300-1483587405_thumb.jpg

Friend of mine is joining them as the photographer, asked him if he could potentially use the shots as part of a 'Breakcore anno 2017' documentary. Imagine the latter. It'd be the funkiest thing you've ever seen.

Friend of mine is joining them as the photographer, asked him if he could potentially use the shots as part of a 'Breakcore anno 2017' documentary. Imagine the latter. It'd be the funkiest thing you've ever seen.

That's awesome hope it happens

the 10s are the new 00s

newthousand and what

i would go if they came to the state, but i doubt they will...

What state? I believe more dates will be announced soon

georgia. there's a decent venue i could think to point them to but i don't actually know anyone there. but i saw fanny duranx3 and someone else there way back when

Awesome! I actually booked Fanny, Duranx3 and Xanopticon in Miami for the tour you're talking about. I just booked this tour as well here in Miami if you wanna make it down here. I'll post the flyer here when it's done but it will be at Churchill's Pub on 2/22. I know it's tough on a Wednesday to make it to a show out of town tho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is Enduser supposed to be said like 'End User' or as it appears?

he says end user

I'm trying get this tour booked in Miami. I think it will happen but if not I'm flying out somewhere for this. Probably DC or Philly.

I'll be at the Philly show - meetin up w/Pittsburgh friends. HMU if you wanna #snareup w/us...

Is Enduser supposed to be said like 'End User' or as it appears?

he says end user

I'll be at the Philly show - meetin up w/Pittsburgh friends. HMU if you wanna #snareup w/us...

Thank you. I'm not flying anywhere now that it's happening here but I do hope you all have great time.

Archived