IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

holy fucking lol

love the kodak slide carousel. such technology.

Fkn lol Ted is the slimiest critter of the bunch. 10k views, comments disabled - would love to see the likes / dislikes for that video.

*reads Allegory of a Cave to Prostitute*

So, is it all over for Bernie Sanders now? It'll be Trump vs Clinton?

pretty much, though Trump isn't guaranteed to get the nomination wrapped up before the convention yet, so it could still be some other republican, hopefully with Trump running as an independent.

i wouldn't say it's over yet, it's just not looking good. there's still pa (which has about 127 delegates) and rhode island (33?). the problem is that he's running around of states to win (he just lost 291 delegates which won't be easy to recover).

For Sanders the big states are California (546), Pennsylvania (210), Maryland (118) and New Jersey (142) maybe. He wins Oregon completely (74), and I'd wager he does well in California, but I think the other states will be tough contests.

Clinton has a nearly 10 point lead in the polls in California, it doesn't matter what happens in the rest of the states, he needs to win California by more than 10 points, and he won't.