IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

There's no punishment worse than running this lunatic asylum of a country.

+1

Oh that explains why mental health budgets are dwindling - they are redundent since this is a lunatic asylum of a country.

:cisfor:

There's no punishment worse than running this lunatic asylum of a country.

+1

Oh that explains why mental health budgets are dwindling - they are redundent since this is a lunatic asylum of a country.

:cisfor:

+1 lel

*trump announces run for presidency*

"lol he wont last long"

*trump gets popular in general elections*

"lol he's not going to win those eventually"

*trump is only candidate*

"lol GOP will never allow him in"

*trump gets allowed in*

"lol he's never going to win"

*4 years later*

"lol he's never going to win a second term"

*4 years later*

"lol he's never going to change the constitution making him supreme leader for life"

*60 years later*

"lol there's no way robo-trump will outlive me"

my clairvoyancy gets a bit hazy after that

I sure hope somebody’s TiVoing this GOP convention, because I’m getting a kind of detached, nauseous pleasure from it all. No doubt the Dems’ shindig will run equally thick with flamboyant preening, self-righteous vilification, extremist hyperbole, & doublespeak propaganda brain-worms, but this is nonetheless a gut-turningly spellbinding show. Especially Orwellian was yesterday’s succession of speeches steadily chanting “Make America Safe Again” (i.e., “You Are Not Safe, But Make No Trouble For Us & We Will Protect You”), not to mention Trump's sporadic surprise manifestations via Jumbotron to drone a few slogans & reassure folks that he will indeed show up to party with them once they've been tickled & paddled into an adequate frenzy. Watching the crowd in their clown costumes take it all in stride is absolutely unreal. Meanwhile the news coverage switches back & forth between awkward, worthless commentary & incestuous interviews with other news crews.

This guy, for instance. What the fuck.

[youtubehd]SFRmKTtE4lU[/youtubehd]

What’s maybe weirdest of all is waking up this morning to discover that the supposedly liberal media expending all its investigative resources, its opportunity to be outraged, & its audience’s patience, not deconstructing the chilling police-state sermonizing or the conspicuous shortage of substantial reasons to want Donald Trump for president, but instead gossiping about whether his daughter’s ghostwritten speech was plagiarized. No wonder the staffer who took the fall wasn’t terminated (even by a boss whose most famous fucking slogan was "You're fired!")—hell, she probably got a bonus.

Edited by doorjamb

I don't like Ted Cruz whatsoever but kudos to him for not endorsing Trump. The one thing the media has been complacent in is under-reporting the fact that Trump has literally shitted on just about everyone and that's the main reason Cruz won't endorse him.

Ted Cruz on Thursday strongly defended his refusal to endorse Donald Trump during his Republican National Convention speech, saying he's not "in the habit" of backing politicians who attack his family. "I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father," Cruz said at a morning meeting where he faced sharp questions from the Texas delegation in Cleveland.

This guy, for instance. What the fuck.

[youtubehd]SFRmKTtE4lU[/youtubehd]

uuuuh, that's an onion parody video dude lmao

:facepalm:

well, I only fell for it because it’s not far at all from the actual creepiness

I don't like Ted Cruz whatsoever but kudos to him for not endorsing Trump. The one thing the media has been complacent in is under-reporting the fact that Trump has literally shitted on just about everyone and that's the main reason Cruz won't endorse him.

i definitely did get a fair bit of schadenfreude in seeing the republican audience not get the endorsement for trump they so desperately wanted, but cruz is still such a sniveling weasel that he couldn't say who he will endorse. i don't believe that he is just "waiting, watching and listening" nor that this is some kind of payback which can only mean-

he's playing both sides. if trump wins, he can say he spoke at the rnc for trump; if hillary wins, he can say he never endorsed trump.

_IdHDv7I42W24MPIE_I4I6iHLjj7xV_d5KVKs1V0

Edited by Nebraska

this pic of trump and family faces while waiting for the Cruz endorsement that didn't come is subject of a PS battle on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/photoshopbattles/comments/4tuvec/psbattle_donald_trump_and_his_family_as_ted_cruz/

iJ9gFnR.jpg

pavKsIE.png

Edited by ignatius

watching trump on tv at this moment. the guy has been talking nonstop for over 30 minutes now, things that he will do as president. i find it even funnier the people in the audience who believe everything that comes out of the guy's mouth. i'm not an american but i'm fucking scared of him.

Edited by yek

care to explain to a non us citizen please

alex jones (the guy that interrupts) is a loud, paranoid texan who's basically the real life joel mchale from the last season of x-files (believes in conspiracy theories behind conspiracy theories)

cenk uygur (guy about to box loud mouth texan) is a super liberal host of an online show called the young turks.

alex hates liberals. uygur is slowly feeling the effects of real american ignorance.

in america- we call that, a showdown

btw: thanks for the clip keanu reeves. i would've totally missed that coz i've been watching the live RNC circus show

watching trump on tv at this moment. the guy has been talking nonstop for over 30 minutes now, things that he will do as president. i find it even funnier the people in the audience who believe everything that comes out of the guy's mouth. i'm not an american but i'm fucking scared of him.

did you enjoy his biography? they (conveniently) left out the most important part of how he made his fortune