IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

So how come Hillary devoured Sanders? How this works I don't even

anyone but trump, yeah?

bargaining. before endorsing her he insisted/negotiated to have some of his goals/ideas become part of the democratic platform.

it's "stop trump" time really. but i think bernie would've been less cooperative with his support if hillary didn't play ball a little.

it's lesser of two evils really and she's the "safer" gamble. trump would be a human brexit for the whole planet.

I have serious doubts that Bernie's platform will be meaningfully incorporated into Hillary's. She might promise to do it, but she won't follow through. She gets too much corporate money for her to make corporations pay their fair share in taxes, for instance. And it's almost a certainty that she will support the TPP, despite her recent claims to the contrary.

oh i agree. at most a bone and some scraps will be thrown from the table. i think this is a tipping point for come things. hard to imagine all the young voters who came out for bernie to forget whatever goes down this time around. the hillary machine scorns them then next go around she'll be in the cold just a wee bit more when the election comes around (should she pull off the win this time) and should she not win this time it's a big signal to get with the progressive mandates and get real about reform.

hillary is status quo 90s big business politics. she might as well be pro-choice reagan but trump is napalm covered shit for the world. he's more corrupt than anyone since day one in his business life. really. everything he's done has been a swindle.. a scam. a manipulation of bankruptcy laws and contracts. he's a Berlusconi.. a Putin. there's no ideology there. no agenda other than personal gain and to me that's some how more dangerous than hillary's hawkish corporate fascism or whatever we're calling it.. neoliberalism or whatever.

so, it comes down to a protest vote for jill stein or writing in bernie sanders at risk of just pushing it over the edge enough got trump to win.

how many brexit voters voted 'leave' thinking it'd be just a protest vote?

If Jill Stein gets 5% of the vote than a 3rd party will actually have a chance next election. Why vote for evil? A vote for Hillary is a vote for Wall Street and endless war.

Jill Stein all the way.

That's pretty much the way I see it. Some claim that Bernie hasn't conceded tho, despite his endorsement announcement yesterday.

I'm sticking with Jill too, unless Bernie can prove he has a real chance of nomination. Trump talks tough but shits his diapers whenever he's forced to play defense.

If Jill Stein gets 5% of the vote than a 3rd party will actually have a chance next election. Why vote for evil? A vote for Hillary is a vote for Wall Street and endless war.

Jill Stein all the way.

That's pretty much the way I see it. Some claim that Bernie hasn't conceded tho, despite his endorsement announcement yesterday.

I'm sticking with Jill too, unless Bernie can prove he has a real chance of nomination. Trump talks tough but shits his diapers whenever he's forced to play defense.

i think they said the same about ralph nader but that only brought us GW Bush and invasion of iraq etc etc.

trump playing defense is pretty funny. he just tweets horseshit.. i guess it's all horseshit though when it comes to him. the clinton/trump debates.. should they even happen.. will be absurd.

So how come Hillary devoured Sanders? How this works I don't even

anyone but trump, yeah?

bargaining. before endorsing her he insisted/negotiated to have some of his goals/ideas become part of the democratic platform.

it's "stop trump" time really. but i think bernie would've been less cooperative with his support if hillary didn't play ball a little.

it's lesser of two evils really and she's the "safer" gamble. trump would be a human brexit for the whole planet.

I have serious doubts that Bernie's platform will be meaningfully incorporated into Hillary's. She might promise to do it, but she won't follow through. She gets too much corporate money for her to make corporations pay their fair share in taxes, for instance. And it's almost a certainty that she will support the TPP, despite her recent claims to the contrary.

I doubt that as well. Like Obama - he turned out quite the opposite of what he promised in his election campaign. Can't shake that smug hypocrite feeling about him. Anyways, Hillary will probably be even worse

Ezra Klein wrote another good (imo) piece about HRC.

http://www.vox.com/a/hillary-clinton-interview/the-gap-listener-leadership-quality

This is an effort to answer a question I’ve been struggling with since at least 2008: Why is the Hillary Clinton described to me by her staff, her colleagues, and even her foes so different from the one I see on the campaign trail?

was going to post that myself

Not 100% convinced to vote for her but it definitely softened my views on her, a lot. I worked in a non-partisan office at the Texas Legislature and I can attest that some of the caring and sincere legislators of any party are often the most aloof and misunderstood in public. The people doing the best work for the people are often the ones that are polarizing and easy to dismiss as "establishment" unless you actually know the behind the scenes details and/or the scope and context of their work.

US media: "Trump has selected Gov. Mike Pence as his VP running mate. Likely. Probably. We think. Right? Hold on, we'll get back to you."

Christ tell me about it. What a Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich this is turning out to be, even more so than past elections.

Also fuck Hillary. You can give me peeks at the real "listener" Hillary, wax on about how Bern's forced a bunch of progressive-ish issues onto her platform, argue that she's the lesser of two evils, etc. all day, but there's no getting past the fact that she gave multiple pep talks on the dolo to the giant bloodsucking squids at Goldman. Doesn't matter if it was for a dollar or a million, these are the assholes that have fucked over the country & world (and continue to do so with impunity) simply to fuel their insatiable greed, and she whored herself out to them in as whorish a manner as possible. You cannot claim to represent the interests of the people when you're sucking up to a powerful few with a completely opposing set of interests.

(FWIW My vote doesn't matter anyway; this is not opinion but fact due to the electoral college and where I live.)

Jim Jefferies on Trump and the idiocy of his hate-mongering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CceQISThDYQ

On a related note, Newt Gingrich can go fuck himself on a cactus. Satan's gonna have to get out the velvet ropes when your time comes.

Also loved this one from Colbert recently:

"Just a reminder that all next week the Late Show will be broadcasting live from the RNC. So tune in for a mockery of our political system... and then stick around for the Late Show"

Cna_S7jWYAEB9HA.jpgCna_S7jWYAEB9HA.jpgCnaxiBcWIAAHCIp.jpghttps%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s

Why is the "T" fucking the "P"?

Also such a weird choice, as Pence has basically supported every trade deal that's come across his desk.

That logo will not be welcome in many pizzerias in Indiana.

Its very apparent it a hand job upside down.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

she's been cleared on the bengazi deal.

odd how there was such commotion before all inquiries found nothing.

amazing that people think her using a private email server is a big deal. powell did it. she probably thought it was more secure and was probably right. see: cablegate, in which hundreds of thousands of diplomatic cables were leaked to wikileaks.

there's an unmistakable animus underlying anti-hillary rhetoric and the way it's unaccounted for is quite suspect.

we're still contending with the backlash of red staters who felt victimized by bush hate. just like the nazis couldnt handle that their side fucked things up in world war 1.

Edited by very honest

the clintons industrialized so many countries on their watch and did so much silent mischief + the former yugoslavia foul ect ect. i don't trust her. i don't trust them. i don't trust anyone really.