IGNORED

What if I told You

diatoms

I sprained the ball of my foot like months ago and haven't done anything about it because i exercise everyday.. No doctor yet, he'd probably just say stay off it for awhile.

get help. sprained my ankle 2.5 years ago and neither the pain nor stiffness has gone away. at least i can go running again, but who knows if that'll last

Edited by flexbert

All the ankle injuries and studies of the ankle throughout our history and just now a new anatomic structure is found?

New anatomic structure in the ankle described by Universitat de Barcelona

post-17854-0-90689800-1541461089.jpg

https://www.ub.edu/web/ub/en/menu_eines/noticies/2018/10/057.html

Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love and have Fun:)

I guess with all the other human anatomy changes, this fits the gill:)

post-17854-0-99741200-1541497516_thumb.jpg

Human anatomy changes based on my memory

My heart was located on the left hand side of my chest.  I'm 25 years in remission from cancer and the doctors always listened to my heart above my left nipple. My x-rays showed my heart on my left side. I had heart palpitations until 4 years ago, then the irregular heartbeats completely stopped. My doctor started to listen to my heart in the middle of my chest and tried to change my medicine so I stopped going to the doctor. Never felt healthier. I like my new Heart-centered body:)

post-17854-0-30790100-1541705286_thumb.jpgpost-17854-0-14355900-1541705297_thumb.jpgpost-17854-0-47651800-1541705309_thumb.jpgpost-17854-0-67917600-1541705334_thumb.png

I remember my lungs were symmetrical and each lung was one lobe. Now they're asymmetrical. The left lung comprising of Two lobes and the right lung made of Three lobes.

I remember my liver was a long smaller organ, lower in the abdomen and One lobe. Now it's the size of an american football, presses into the diaphragm and now made of Four lobes.

The kidneys are now protected by the ribs in the lower back, when I remember them lower and exposed. I guess you can't kidney punch anyone now.

My stomach was in the middle above my belly button. I remember drinking cold water on a hot day and feeling it go straight down to my middle, now it goes to the left under the left rib cage.

I don't remember Six drill holes running down the front of the skull, bone behind the eyes, the massive temporal regions and the bone ridge on the middle of the jaw above the chin. The skull bone fuses are in different positions as well.

post-17854-0-15218300-1491078338.jpg

What do you remember?

i remember a 10 inch dick yet here we are

I don't remember a 10 inch dick

but

I do remember a few 12 inch Tuss's, though

just got 3 copies of the Tuss thing in the mail, PM me your best Aphex Twin fanfic and I'll give away 2 copies to the best writers (you pay for shipping)

Yes, that's AWESOME!!!

Really Cool of you span!!!

More belongings should be shared or given away :)

YOU made my night with your Thoughtfulness and all round Goodness :)

part of my distaste for this album comes probably from it being spread over 3 LPs and thus it being a pain in the ass to play

Be thankful you don't own Rushup Edge

dunno about that

DS8Xta9.png

You're not thinking about selling those two copies instead of giving them away are you?

Listening and Dancing to RDJ's music is more valuable than money

:aphexsign:

They remember Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar as well:)

post-17854-0-35508900-1542136960_thumb.png

Call any health food store and ask them if they have Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Then ask what happened to the 's' on Bragg's

post-17854-0-87312700-1542137295_thumb.jpg's