IGNORED

What if I told You

diatoms

does this thread factor in the fact?

Only thing that matters is what you remember, not anyone else:)

Be the Light that radiates unconditional Love and have Fun:)

I member that thread where some watmmer recalled his life shattering experience trying to deal with solipsism. This thread's the polar opposite... Either way you're fucked (you as in we / the reader) Edited by span

does this thread factor in the fact?

Only thing that matters is what you remember, not anyone else:)

I member that thread where some watmmer recalled his life shattering experience trying to deal with solipsism. This thread's the polar opposite... Either way you're fucked (you as in we / the reader)

give away:)

I remember avoiding the beatles for the most part

Ha, I agree:)

But I was raised hearing the beatles, my mom is a huge fan

Penny Lane is in my      and in my     

post-17854-0-24961900-1538362445_thumb.pngpost-17854-0-25969800-1538362462_thumb.png

oD323 from https://old.reddit.com/r/Retconned/  says someone at google has a sense of humor.

Type in Fruit of the Loom

Get image of Fruit of the Loom with cornucopia post-17854-0-98039100-1538362794_thumb.jpg which has never existed in this reality

Everyone I've talked to from Co. Donegal remembers the cornucopia in the logo

I remember the cornucopia

What do you remember?

attachicon.gifgooglefruitoftheloomgetcornucopia.pngattachicon.gifalternatememoriesfruitoftheloomcornucopiagooglesearch.png

oD323 from https://old.reddit.com/r/Retconned/  says someone at google has a sense of humor.

Type in Fruit of the Loom

Get image of Fruit of the Loom with cornucopia attachicon.giffruitoftheloomcornucopia.jpg which has never existed in this reality

Everyone I've talked to from Co. Donegal remembers the cornucopia in the logo

I remember the cornucopia

What do you remember?

Not sure if I remember the cornucopia. What I will grant is that i didn't question it in the image at all; it still looks right.

'Bizarre Particles Keep Flying Out of Antarctica’s Ice, and They Might Shatter Modern Physics'

'Cosmic rays emanating from the south polar ice cap could lead to new physics'

from https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/bizarre-particles-keep-flying-out-of-antarcticas-ice-and-they-might-shatter-modern-physics/  September 29, 2018

"There’s something mysterious coming up from the frozen ground in Antarctica, and it could break physics as we know it.

Physicists don’t know what it is exactly. But they do know it’s some sort of cosmic ray—a high-energy particle that’s blasted its way through space, into the Earth, and back out again. But the particles physicists know about—the collection of particles that make up what scientists call the Standard Model (SM) of particle physics—shouldn’t be able to do that. Sure, there are low-energy neutrinos that can pierce through miles upon miles of rock unaffected. But high-energy neutrinos, as well as other high-energy particles, have “large cross-sections.” That means that they’ll almost always crash into something soon after zipping into the Earth and never make it out the other side.

And yet, since March 2016, researchers have been puzzling over two events in Antarctica where cosmic rays did burst out from the Earth, and were detected by NASA’s Antarctic Impulsive Transient Antenna (ANITA)—a balloon-borne antenna drifting over the southern continent."

from https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/bizarre-particles-keep-flying-out-of-antarcticas-ice-and-they-might-shatter-modern-physics/

post-17854-0-60693600-1538451300_thumb.jpg

now that's the reach down from above like I remember God's hand

not level like it is now, eh adam?

watmm is like matrix. joyrex is teh architect, the ipbb frontend and backend is what you read in falling code, everyone else is either agents or programs of different kind and every once and a while a neo vibe spurts and spreads like wildfire. soon, whole watmm is in some sort optimistic mental meme behavior, collapsing the system. after the confrontation in pouring rain, neo gets banned.

and then all over again.

watmm is like matrix. joyrex is teh architect, the ipbb frontend and backend is what you read in falling code, everyone else is either agents or programs of different kind and every once and a while a neo vibe spurts and spreads like wildfire. soon, whole watmm is in some sort optimistic mental meme behavior, collapsing the system. after the confrontation in pouring rain, neo gets banned.

and then all over again.

point me to the big interracial orgy.