IGNORED

Gruv Cuz (rough cut working demo bounce)

peace 7

I haven't written minimal hardware style straight up dance music in ages, so here ya go:

http://nothinggg.com/gruv-cuz-1.mp3

So that's prolly like 1/3 of the track.  

DIRECT LINK (IZ MP3)

If anyone has a solid setup, can you turn this shit up, and lemme know how it feels?  I have to pretend I'm in da club with me headphones.  Thanks!

* * * * * E * * * * * * *

* I N T E L L I G E N T *

* D A N C E * * * * * I *

* M U S I C * * * * * T * 

* * * * * T * * * * * S *

* * * * * R * * * * * * *

* * * * * I * * * * * * *

* * * * * C * * * * * * *

Listening as Akira plays muted on tv. IT goes along well. 

I am usually not a fan of this type of drum sequence, but I can dig this. Really neat bloops and bleeps. Feels like they're hitting my heartbrain 

Mmm sounding tasty - cant blast it right now, but sounds nicely mixed on my headphones, really punchy

the pad feels like it could be given a nice soaking of reverb, but then again it might mess up the tight rigid robotic aesthetic - nice work!

Thanks for the awesome feedback, mangz. I am also using this track for cardio training, cuz it takes a bit of energy to dance to your own track at 6+ minutes. I hope I can rock it when it's like 20 minutes+!

It's sort of a return to a kind of "dance epics" tracks I was working on about 6 years ago in Canada, which are single tracks that almost come off like DJ mixes but have some sort of core arc storyline whatevz. Just keeping a groove pumping and entrancing and pumping and pumping...

This sounds really good. I just listened to it at full blast and I would definitely get me to shake my booty.

I'm not the biggest fan of the "peep"-synth sound. It's a bit too 1992 for my taste. But apart from that it sounds great and I especially like the break at 3:18.

The only thing I think it's missing are some proper stabs ;)

Archived