IGNORED

Elon Musk's Starman - Is this shitty future real wtf

YO303

lol, that gound clearance seems very practical. It looks like a very tiny and inefficient train. 

Edited by Silent Member
It's a minibus, not a train. It just looks like a locomotive.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Squee said:

He's not much of a presenter, huh?

I am also surprised how he's so insecure about everything, especially if you think he's trying to sell self-driving cars and humanoid robots, which have safety as their primary concern.

"I hope it goes well", not knowing the name of the products, or the price, a lot of "I think", "probably", "we expect", ... or why would we need this shit in the first place (a robot babysitting your kids and walking your dog?)

if elon musk were compromised by putin, then that would explain a lot

us gov (intel) would be onto it and musk would figure his best hope is trump

Edited by may be rude

On 10/7/2024 at 11:51 AM, o00o said:

I’ve been wondering if the reactionary, pro-gas, pro-fossil fuels brand of maga republican trolls will ditch their pickups, hummers and Escalades and start driving Teslas. It would be an interesting / complicated turn for the better, maybe?

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

I’ve been wondering if the reactionary, pro-gas, pro-fossil fuels brand of maga republican trolls will ditch their pickups, hummers and Escalades and start driving Teslas. It would be an interesting / complicated turn for the better, maybe?

many brains are currently breaking trying to square this…wow i love trump and rolling coal but i’m supposed to love Musk too wat do

• Like 2

Tesla shares fell nearly 9% on Friday, wiping about $60bn (£45bn) from the company’s value, after the long-awaited unveiling of its so-called robotaxifailed to excite investors.

Shares in the electric carmaker tumbled to $217 at market close following an event in Hollywood, where the chief executive, Elon Musk, revealed a much-hyped driverless vehicle. The stock price is down roughly 12% year-to-date.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2024/oct/11/teslas-value-drops-60bn-after-self-driving-cybercab-fails-to-excite-investors

lol

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, EdamAnchorman said:

And it's still massively overvalued (IMO)

i'm sure he'll take pre-orders on all this bullshit and collect some cash.. he collected millions for the next version of the roadster and it's been years w/nothing to show for it. 

9 hours ago, ignatius said:

i'm sure he'll take pre-orders on all this bullshit and collect some cash.. he collected millions for the next version of the roadster and it's been years w/nothing to show for it. 

Hence his affection for Trump; grifters know grifters.  All of the impressive tech in Tesla, Space X, etc. didn't come from Musk, it came from the engineers.  He's just a carnival barker grifter.

Edited by EdamAnchorman
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, Ginerpri said:

I am also surprised how he's so insecure about everything, especially if you think he's trying to sell self-driving cars and humanoid robots, which have safety as their primary concern.

"I hope it goes well", not knowing the name of the products, or the price, a lot of "I think", "probably", "we expect", ... or why would we need this shit in the first place (a robot babysitting your kids and walking your dog?)

Ketamine is a hell of a drug.

• Like 1
  • Burger 2

lol: https://www.theverge.com/2024/10/13/24269131/tesla-optimus-robots-human-controlled-cybercab-we-robot-event

Behind-the-scenes human ‘assisting’ Optimus meant the We, Robot event said little about how far its humanoid robots have come.

• Haha 3