IGNORED

birds

dingformung

lyrebird.png             lyrebirbs' mimicry knows no bounds...

1 story 've heard was all these builders putting a roof up near the forest kept having 2 reach 4 their phones coz the lyrebirbs had assimilated the various ringtones in2 their vocabulary. & the roofies'd b halfway up a ladder when they'd hear their ute start up, vroom vroom !

the BBC's own valium service Spring-Watch has had a bunch of bird chick deaths & nest invasions recently, metal as fuck, shame the presenters arent corralled into such savagery too

problem is explaining nature eating itself alive to tiny persons who are still @ an age where their thinking means certain species with fur or feathers are a sure sign of friendly & cute

god help us when the wildebeest vs crocodile ambush footage airs

crocodile-wildebee_1565354i.jpg

I'm traveling through Scandinavian countries and I noticed that the birds are quite social over here lol you can stand right next to them and surprisingly they don't fly away... I remember 20 years ago or something we used to have ducks in our ponds in Portugal but at the present that just doesn't happen anymore, and no matter what bird you try to get close to they'll just fly away in a heartbeat...

Oh yeah and in Saint Petersburg there are these dudes in the streets with pigeons for you to pet them, the pigeons not the dudes... I guess they're drugged af, the pigeons not the dudes.. poor guys, the birds.. sick fucks, the dudes...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

Oh yeah and in Saint Petersburg there are these dudes in the streets with pigeons for you to pet them, the pigeons not the dudes... I guess they're drugged af, the pigeons not the dudes.. poor guys, the birds.. sick fucks, the dudes...

pigeons are loaded with bugs n mites

case study - eating lunch in Nottingham's Market Square many moons ago, surrounded by swarms of these cunts all strutting on the ground looking for leftover lunch morsels, someone's fkn kid ran through the middle of them whereupon they ALL took off, flapping n rustling all over the gaff & shedding all this parasitic pestilence into my hair, ears, shirt, tie, dowsed might be the appropriate term.... no other choice than immediately taking a taxi home to shower, minging

the city council employs a falconer/hawk to pick em off at sunrise, eat em all bruv

• 2 weeks later...

see these lil fellers bout once a week, but hear their tiny superb fairy wren calls more often - hi-pitched & fast yet somehow soft & chirpy.

v cute, but bit birb braned wen attacking their own reflections in car side mirrors silly brids. 

tumblr_inline_ox4za7ZPXv1s4cbqc_540.jpg