IGNORED

Khruangbin

joshuatxuk

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know man, have you considered sending them an email telling how enraged you are? Share your insightful comments about music bands' haircut styles with them... Maybe they'll listen to you... I couldn't care less... 

23 hours ago, dr lopez said:

i mean the guitarist's look is absolute dogshit

14 hours ago, dr lopez said:

he needs to cut his hair and not look like a wanker

12 hours ago, dr lopez said:

wig or no it still looks incredibly stupid

You said it so many times that I felt the need to respond you... i didn't want to offend you by ignoring you right? that would be extremely rude of me... btw I'm also living rent free :fistbump:

I saw the Rig Rundown with the guitarist, and he expressed an odd disdain for Stevie Ray Vaughn, which came across a bit forced, and more of an ideological signaling thing than his actual taste. SVR was actually pretty incredible and seemed like a genuinely cool guy.  

This band is making me scratch my noggin’. Just don’t see what the fuss is about, they seem really, really middle-of-the-road and very, very cheesy.  And apart from the obvious appeal of the front lady, it’s a ? from the wolf. 

I just think there's a massive dearth of great bands so a band like this nowadays seems to get plenty of exposure. I'm sure in the 90's, early 2000's they would of just been laughed at. 

Each to their own though. I come with my opinion in peace. 

18 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

I just think nowadays there's a massive dearth of great bands so a band like this can get plenty of exposure. I'm sure in the 90's, early 2000's they would of just been laughed at. 

Each to their own though. I come with my opinion in peace. 

It's also a very hipsterish band so, that helps... Anyway gotta be honest here, in the 90's I think everything I was into wasn't much better than this, i was into bands like nofx and weezer and later nu-metal like incubus and deftones and chemical bros and prodigy... I'm a normie... 

52 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

It's also a very hipsterish band so, that helps... Anyway gotta be honest here, in the 90's I think everything I was into wasn't much better than this, i was into bands like nofx and weezer and later nu-metal like incubus and deftones and chemical bros and prodigy... I'm a normie... 

I’ve been doing some thinking about this. All those bands you listed are people that did their homework, put a band together, and knew how to make songs that brought a lot of people together. No one knows how to do that now. I mean shit, the 90’s had so much great music that bands like Bush and Gin Blossoms who had several good radio hits were kinda disposable. Today, they look like geniuses if you ask me. 

lol bush, i was so into them! I think we're just getting old... There's lots of bands that bring people togheter... And people who like them as much and as sincerely as we liked our things back then... My father thinks exactly the same about my generation that we think about this kids nowadays... 

1 minute ago, Candiru said:

That Machinehead song made me headbang as a lol 9 year old. What can I say? 

Me too dude, but there are certain stuff say, incubus or deftones, that make me feel an embarrassed nostalgia... 

While i don't know why, i still can rock my socks of to weezer... 

I don’t even get embarrassed about that. The stuff I really find embarrassing is the 2000’s early 10’s Pitchfork stuff like Animal Collective/similar stuff or trying to get friends to listen to DrukQs and Go Plastic when I know I shouldn’t have bothered. 

35 minutes ago, Candiru said:

I don’t even get embarrassed about that. The stuff I really find embarrassing is the 2000’s early 10’s Pitchfork stuff like Animal Collective/similar stuff or trying to get friends to listen to DrukQs and Go Plastic when I know I shouldn’t have bothered. 

It's not that I'm embarrassed with what people might think... And not embarrassed at myself... It's a cringey feeling, don't know how to put it into words... I feel awkward in my guts... 

Archived