IGNORED

Surachai - Come, Deathless

Rubin Farr

• 2 months later...

I love that this guy's music evolves over each album, they almost never sound the same.

i wouldn't call them concept albums but there's definitely a focus for each album.. a project type of thing. the album he did w/the drummer is just wildly intense. and the one where every sound is from a Cwejman S1 MKII is minimal by comparison.  he certainly explores.  i'm glad he's getting some press. 

I love that this guy's music evolves over each album, they almost never sound the same.

i wouldn't call them concept albums but there's definitely a focus for each album.. a project type of thing. the album he did w/the drummer is just wildly intense. and the one where every sound is from a Cwejman S1 MKII is minimal by comparison. he certainly explores. i'm glad he's getting some press.

He definitely has some fans.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 10 months later...

Well I am severely late to the party but currently digging the fuck out of this album.

Darkness

On 2/8/2019 at 3:10 PM, Extralife said:

Upcoming Timesig release?

This would be great.  I noticed on Instagram Surachai and Snares comment on eachothers stuff, so I guess they pally

Archived