IGNORED

Phineus II - Meridian

GetSquirrely

"SO! I've been a bit of an idiot and undercharged the postage on the Phineus II album for overseas orders, leaving me with in the realms of an extra £1000 to pay... So, rather than sliding into everyone's DMs requesting more money, we've decided to do things a little different and involve a bit of fun, making the best of a bad situation".

https://greenbaywax.bandcamp.com/album/green-bay-wavs-presents-the-going-postal-ep-raffle-edition-read-description

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/16/2019 at 3:36 PM, ManjuShri said:

"SO! I've been a bit of an idiot and undercharged the postage on the Phineus II album for overseas orders, leaving me with in the realms of an extra £1000 to pay... So, rather than sliding into everyone's DMs requesting more money, we've decided to do things a little different and involve a bit of fun, making the best of a bad situation".

Love this. What a brilliant way to approach the situation. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2019 at 3:36 PM, ManjuShri said:

https://greenbaywax.bandcamp.com/album/green-bay-wavs-presents-the-going-postal-ep-raffle-edition-read-description

I won first prize in this raffle. Can’t believe it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived