grift recognize grift
"Elon Musk has said he plans to commit around $45 million a month to a new super political-action committee backing former President Donald Trump’s presidential run, according to people familiar with the matter.

Other backers of the group, called America PAC, include Palantir Technologies PLTR 2.14%increase; green up pointing triangle co-founder Joe Lonsdale, the Winklevoss twins, former U.S. ambassador to Canada Kelly Craft and her husband, Joe Craft, who is chief executive of coal producer Alliance Resource Partners ARLP -0.04%decrease; red down pointing triangle."

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/elon-musk-has-said-he-is-committing-around-45-million-a-month-to-a-new-pro-trump-super-pac-dda53823

at this point, I think trump is just selling off the office of the president like a company's stock, and whoever holds the most shares gets to run things, for real

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

14 hours ago, cern said:

Trump is out ducking bullets and already on his legs hunting for more voters...

I bleed more after shaving.

• Big Brain 1

seeing brief clips of the GOP convention made me feel like i was at prom, in the corner, watching all the cool kids having a blast and my prom date was my grandpa

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

when it's time to vote i think i'm going to write in the name of the kid who tried to shoot trump. 

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

17 hours ago, may be rude said:

jack smith has been waiting for the right moment to appeal judge cannon to the 11th circuit, at which point she may be removed from the case. it looks like this is the point at which smith goes to that appeals court over judge cannon's handling of this case. cannon's ruling is ridiculous, similar to others she made on this case.

and yet, he we are, starring down the barrel of a 2nd trump term. none of the legal cases have done shit to prevent him from running again, notching him down in the polls, or stopped his ability to fleece all the members of his red hat clan. he's going to get away with it all. 

Edited by zero
  • Like 3

Say what you will about Trump, but at least the man has taste, steady bumping those minimalist bangers

Biden is probably listening to some big band shit from the 30s that no one fucks with anymore

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 2

12 minutes ago, decibal cooper said:

Say what you will about Trump, but at least the man has taste, steady bumping those minimalist bangers

Biden is probably listening to some big band shit from the 30s that no one fucks with anymore

Trump 2024.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, geosmina said:

Trump 2024.

If he brokers peace talks between Reich and Philip Glass to end their decades long feud I might have to finally register to vote

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, decibal cooper said:

fact check time:

https://www.wqxr.org/story/when-donald-trump-tried-analyze-composer-steve-reich-and-failed/

In the book it appears that Trump is comparing Reich's discovery of phasing while watching windshield wipers to his own methods of inspiration for his business plans. But wait a second. Let's fact-check Trump's recollection of the Reich story.

A recent article by the New York Times about Reich's 80th birthday described how Reich discovered phasing in 1965. While working in his studio, Reich accidentally started two identical tape decks in unison and heard them gradually fall out of sync inspiring him to apply the phenomenon to his compositions.

also worth noting this was from the 2009 version of trump (or his ghostwriter), back when he could still pass for being relatively sane. 

3 hours ago, decibal cooper said:

jesus man, you gotta squeeze the fun out of everything? fuck these fact checkers, they can fat check my nutsack

Yeah I have a friend who started doing the same (like correcting fucking everything I say with the "in fact..."), like broh the world is a complete reality show now, no need to act smarty

• Like 2

Earlier today:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/make-joe-biden-drop-presidential-race-reasons-cited-112041442

Biden spoke with BET journalist Ed Gordon for an interview set to air Wednesday night. During the conversation, Gordon asked Biden if there were any factors that would make him reevaluate his candidacy.

He didn't repeat the other reasons that he had previously listed — but rather surfaced a new one.

“If I had some medical condition that emerged,” Biden told Gordon. “If doctors came to me and said, ‘you got this problem, that problem.’"

Just now:

https://apnews.com/article/biden-covid-las-vegas-ff29bb071f18b993d20dedccbe2c8fbf

President Joe Biden has tested positive for the coronavirus

🙏

edit: and if you want to have some thoughts on why democrats fail it's messaging.. this guy answers her question about narrative/story with some good examples of those failures and a touch of history of recent center left policies etc.. interesting chat.. time stamped to relevant US election bit 

Edited by ignatius

10 hours ago, Nebraska said:

it's funny how when conservatives "do their own research" they always reach these erroneous conclusions that nobody in their right mind who does any research would ever conclude

it's a wonder she didn't exhibit this derangement sooner what with all that cum sloshing around in her bald head.

Imagine if Trump was shot and killed and then Biden died from Covid. Total reset. 

Edited by YEK
  • Like 4
  • Burger 1