IGNORED

Vladislav Delay - Rakka

Extralife

3 hours ago, dr lopez said:

how do we feel about the luomo remaster? Sounds good to me, slightly less tinny, hi range has been brought back a little. it's still sounding a little weird at the moment because the original has been seared into my head due to it being one of the best records ever made. i trust sasu to make a good remaster

I'm don't have the tech expertise to describe what I am hearing accurately...but the mix seems "fuller"?  Like you, Vocalcity is one of my most listened albums.  It's odd to hear the difference, but sounds great to my ears. 

my multila 2020 remaster vinyl repress came yesterday. holy shit this one sounds fucking amazing. fantastic press, great remaster and of course, timeless perfect music.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, danshoebridge said:

Is it wrong I sold the Rakka vinyl (just for what I paid, no flipping) and used the money to buy the Multila vinyl?

Nope. But those two albums are about as apple and oranges as you can get.

Multila is untouchable though.

36 minutes ago, danshoebridge said:

Is it wrong I sold the Rakka vinyl (just for what I paid, no flipping) and used the money to buy the Multila vinyl?

Sounds reasonable

• 4 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, dr lopez said:

my new vocalcity vinyls came and class is skipping allllll over the place. tears

Dude mine skipped at Class too. Sigh

16 hours ago, dr lopez said:

my new vocalcity vinyls came and class is skipping allllll over the place. tears

15 hours ago, Extralife said:

Dude mine skipped at Class too. Sigh

What? Nooo! Mine arrived a week ago, but I haven't even opened it yet, and now I'm afraid to. Gah!

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, species8472 said:

is there any good new stuff available yet?

I think he said monthly...but nothing yet. I’ll keep you posted in the other thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, gnarlybog said:

Rakka sounds like a Terminator being torn apart by an arctic storm in fast forward.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Love it.