IGNORED

Vladislav Delay - Rakka

Extralife

Biked back in here to say that I've liked Sasu for a long time but it recently occurred to me that he's a genius. The quality level of what he's put out as Delay is so high it's ridiculous. Probably only lesser than Ae, which for me is high praise. He has a totally unique sound, his production chops are fantastic, he's just fucking brilliant. I also love Vocalcity.

Massive boner for Rakka.

• Like 7

Big fan of SR. IMO he is in the same echelon as Aphex and Autechre. Been doing it for a good while and has consistently put out quality material and has shaped his own unique sound over the years. Will be getting this.

Seriously though, I'm a huge fan of his work. Bought loads of his records in the late 90's to mid-00's, V. Delay, Luomo, Uusitalo -- all great. Then I kind of lost sight of him. Will have to check out that Whistleblower thing everyone's talking about. And of course the new album.

• Like 2

VladD stuff is without a doubt top notch quality, right up there with the best AE/Aphex/etc. Sasu is doing his own thing obviously, but he's really good at it. just listened through Vantaa and it's really just his own world he's working in there, it's really strange how removed from the rest of a lot of electronica/ambient it sounds. obviously there's threads from the roots of his stuff, but i've personally never been into his earlier/other works, just the last 4 or so VladD releases, he's carved out this very unique and mature sound to things. need to give his recent soundtrack stuff a listen at some point as well, but really looking forward to Rakka.

probs the cheapest way to get huone on wax. god-tier piece of music that one. an all-timer.

hope bleep will put it up... royal mail becomes USPS and USPS doesn't know how to function in brooklyn. (@_@)

motherfuck i just put huone on for the first time in ages. *this* bitch really does love sasu. monumental track.

Edited by dr lopez