IGNORED

Whats up with all the guests?

YangYing

They're either here for Taco Tuesday every Thursday, or they just like to lurk. You'd be surprised at how many lurkers there are on WATMM.  I've seen WATMM referenced by plenty of people  who don't even have an account here or are thinking about making one but never do.

Actually, like a week ago I was asked by someone on soundcloud if I was a specific user, by someone who doesn't have an account here (nor was I the user she asked about for that matter).

Lurkers for sure. Hell, I was one of them for at least a year before I decided to nut up and make an account. Met quite a few people at the Brooklyn and Houston Aphex shows that admitted to checking WATMM regularly despite rarely posting/not having an account. 

Hi you fucking weirdos, just give Daddy Rex $5 already and come get your internet dicking

15 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

Lurkers for sure. Hell, I was one of them for at least a year before I decided to nut up and make an account. Met quite a few people at the Brooklyn and Houston Aphex shows that admitted to checking WATMM regularly despite rarely posting/not having an account. 

Hi you fucking weirdos, just give Daddy Rex $5 already and come get your internet dicking

buncha fucking pussies the whole lot of 'em. i bet they're too afraid to listen to my music on Spotify or go buy it all on Bandcamp either. i hope they never sign up i'll facepalm every post of every single one of the goddamned sonsofbitches

:emotawesomepm9:

4 minutes ago, auxien said:

buncha fucking pussies the whole lot of 'em. i bet they're too afraid to listen to my music on Spotify or go buy it all on Bandcamp either. i hope they never sign up i'll facepalm every post of every single one of the goddamned sonsofbitches

Given that you have to have sex with @hello spiral to join the forum I’m not surprised registration is at an all-time low

1 hour ago, auxien said:

Sometimes I wonder what you look like behind that facepalm and chiseled chin.

6 hours ago, Brisbot said:

They're either here for Taco Tuesday every Thursday, or they just like to lurk. You'd be surprised at how many lurkers there are on WATMM.  I've seen WATMM referenced by plenty of people  who don't even have an account here or are thinking about making one but never do.

Actually, like a week ago I was asked by someone on soundcloud if I was a specific user, by someone who doesn't have an account here (nor was I the user she asked about for that matter).

I stopped reading at she...

Archived