IGNORED

Post pictures of your coffee machine

Berk

3 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

Bosnians are Croats who, when conquered by the Ottoman Empire, decided it would be more advantageous to adopt Islam.

Not all Bosnians are Bosniaks, though

3 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

Very kind of you.

Kindness is one of my personality's core properties

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, a serbian, a croatian and a bosnian enter in a bar:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

so, a serbian, a croatian and a bosnian enter in a bar:

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Mate... ?

Screenshot_20200714-180812.png

Great photos so far. We've Basically got em all. Machines, Mokkas, French presses.

BCM what is that nifty thing you got there? I tried to Google it but couldn't find anything 

Also no tea in Here pls Read the Rules omg

23 hours ago, Berk said:

IMG_20200713_183709.jpg

Holy shit! We have the exact same kitchen countertop. 

23 hours ago, BCM said:

.b2fca2dd4c1ac89b668337d8fc1a2de3.jpg

I think this brand is named after an FBI agent that became a shapeshifter after a top secret experiment gone wrong.

”sir, there’s no way we’ll be able to access the facility unnoticed.”

”get morphy Richards on the case” 

F70901A9-CC2F-478D-80A5-DCE644C23F47.jpeg.f9ba9705f2d2de0f8a70bc63da808d7f.jpeg

Took me a while to get consistently nice coffee but now that I’ve got my tamping technique down things are alright. 

image.jpeg.c9dfb37b6ec13161691eb1bcf240b2b1.jpeg

American Press, fuckin dope java experience. I’m a coffee hipster but I also have an Alessi 9090 to drink cheap espresso ground stuff with like a boss imo

image.thumb.jpeg.692da7e7e964314863e2562c6a2cea9e.jpeg

@dingformung

yes, we in croatia mostly drink so called turkish coffee but many also drink coffee made in an espresso cafetiere 

btw, bosniaks, serbs and croats are very much alike but we also differ in some aspects... One of those is religion; bosniaks are mostly muslims, croats are mostly catholics and serbs are mostly eastern orthodox 

hey! you should come to croatia! you would love it, im sure!

4 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

Okay, but why is the egg not peeled?

Interesting that the Portuguese tradition is similar to the Croatian one. Maybe that's the Romanic influence 

6qc4XbB.gif

19 minutes ago, xox said:

hey! you should come to croatia! you would love it, im sure!

People from that region keep telling me that? I'm sure I will go there sometime. Have been to the Balkans before but not to Croatia

You're doing really well folks, but how about being a little less fucking lazy. The title is post pictures of *your* coffee machines after all, not "post first Google hit" of said machine. 

xGO7fEh.jpg

3 essentials:
-favorite mug, because the coffer tastes better out of a mug you love.  the papillon is faded and i had to glue the handle back after a fateful drop but that just makes it more cherished
-daily driver pour-over cone.. with the metal filter that just keeps making great cups for who knows how long.  fuck a disposable filter
-moka pot (ikea i believe). for when im feelin fancy or need extra kick, the homemade lattes come out.  dont need any fancy frothing devices, just heat some milk up on the stove and then shake the shit out of it in a mason jar. combine with dank moka-xpresso (the x is to annoy the haters earlier in the thread) and boom.

beans from a local shop every other week or so and they grind it at the point of sale, which is good enough for my uses

6 hours ago, Berk said:

You're doing really well folks, but how about being a little less fucking lazy. The title is post pictures of *your* coffee machines after all, not "post first Google hit" of said machine. 

psst, Schlitze, wrong account...

36 minutes ago, markedone said:

the metal filter that just keeps making great cups for who knows how long.  fuck a disposable filter

Yeah I need to get one of these. I had one for a bit and the mesh broke way faster than it should have. Probably shouldn't have cheaped out on that...

1 hour ago, cyanobacteria said:

the coffee maker everyone has forgotten

neoliberal imperialism and slave labor

boywithbasket-1024x683.jpg

Oh hey man, thanks for bringing that up in a completely non-judgmental, non-obnoxious way that totally does not reek of righteous indignation. My reaction is definitely going to be to immediately completely curb my consumption of coffee and post this picture up at the bulk section at every grocery section in town rather than rolling my eyes and saying to myself "awwww jeez there goes that utter caricature of the nutty liberal again sounding every god damn alarm he finds".

15 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

Oh hey man, thanks for bringing that up in a completely non-judgmental, non-obnoxious way that totally does not reek of righteous indignation. My reaction is definitely going to be to immediately completely curb my consumption of coffee and post this picture up at the bulk section at every grocery section in town rather than rolling my eyes and saying to myself "awwww jeez there goes that utter caricature of the nutty liberal again sounding every god damn alarm he finds".

first i am not a liberal

second what are you talking about, this thread is about coffee makers...?

52 minutes ago, cyanobacteria said:

this thread is about coffee makers

Exactly. That little guy is not making coffee, he’s growing it (and, in fact, he’s not even growing it, just picking it). So please refrain from posting your woke virtue signaling in this thread. Seriously.

Archived