IGNORED

Jupiter Ascending

Rubin Farr

Jupiter ascending looks like a the best of the worst trends in sci fi and current film-making compilation tape.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i look forward to not reading that next time i'm posting a review in the film thread that noone will read either, haha.

what we need is when we post our out of ten in that thread, it should be added to a poll where you can review what other members rated the film with perhaps a one or two word rating. There's all this data being created and it's not being utilized!!

• 2 months later...

Presumably because no-one cares about this film, amirite?

No-one cares.

Apparently, every single movie critic out there things it's going to be a huge flop so they've pushed it back to the worst movie month of the year.

Presumably because no-one cares about this film, amirite?

No-one cares.

Apparently, every single movie critic out there things it's going to be a huge flop so they've pushed it back to the worst movie month of the year.

they're giving it a real Jupiter Ass-ending

Last minute delay til February 2015

supposedly they're "finishing the special effects" which is "they gotta change a bunch of shit and add more explosions and 3d shit"

I couldn't even bare to finish cloud atlas, I wonder if they have any fans left after that pretentious turd.

The deeper films of Wachowskiz are all about the same thing- the ultra cosmic ancient idm consciousness and illusory life experience, mang. Jupiter Ascending, as well, but they are telling the story that is not only of Earth. Looking forward to this, so I can be tripping hard, knowing that the Wachowskis are knowing, that I made the film just as much as they did, along with all of humankind. If anything, I believe they are positive psychedelic warriors, for the greater good.

Guest Gary C

I couldn't even bare to finish cloud atlas, I wonder if they have any fans left after that pretentious turd.

Ha, I couldn't stomach five minutes. There was that first monologue with the old guy pretty much explaining to the audience that 'this is going to be confusing, so you'd better pay attention' and I was like, nah.

No interest.

Time for a new Matrix trilogy, I guess. lol. :cerious:

How come nobody told me Larry Wachowski is now Lana Wachowski, red dreaded female. Totally blew my tits off when I noticed the Wachowski brothers are now the Wachowski siblings. When did this happen? After they overdosed on herbal tea and spirituality?

Lana started officially transitioning right after Speed Racer was released. There had been a lot of (mostly mean spirited) speculation for at least 5 years before that, though. She's tough as hell to go through it all so publicly. Can't even imagine. She looks so happy now, though.

Archived