IGNORED

Mayhem ensues after no indictment over Michael Brown killing

chim

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it wasnt really good as traditional stand up comedy but it was good at showing how pc brainwashing has completely fucked up peoples brains so that they are almost allergic to hearing true facts

ta hell with that tho, burn this bitch down!

Who really shows up to an open mic to hear facts? Sure, he made some points. But the only fact that really matters in that setting is the fact that his set sucked dick and he had no business being on stage.

i dont think hes trying to be a proper stand up comedian. imo hes just doing it for footage to put on youtube of himself creating awkward situations. hes like a modern andy kaufman

i dont think hes trying to be a proper stand up comedian. imo hes just doing it for footage to put on youtube of himself creating awkward situations. hes like a modern andy kaufman

I watched his TED talk, which was mildly amusing at best. It was better than this at least. I can see how he may be that guy but writing a bunch of shitty jokes that weren't even that controversial to begin with under the guise of being a shitty knockoff comedian isn't all that impressive. I suggest he ups the awkwardness and performs his "art" in predominantly black comedy clubs.

I thought the TED talk was the best thing that ever came out of MDE.

edit: my favourite part was when he tells the Albert Einstein story and then immediately loses it afterwards

it wasnt really good as traditional stand up comedy but it was good at showing how pc brainwashing has completely fucked up peoples brains so that they are almost allergic to hearing true facts

ta hell with that tho, burn this bitch down!

While I understand that there are kneejerk reactions to media-riled 'racial' stories, I don't consider how this is pc brainwashing for people at a comedy club to not want to hear deliberately bad jokes about a subject that many people consider unfunny and controversial. Does that mean that we shouldn't talk about them or try to change the message being broadcast? No. Does this mean that this pimpled dick should get up and make jokes that aren't funny for the sake of shock to 'expose brainwashing' in a crowd of drunken people who came to laugh at actually funny jokes or stories. Bigger no.

I really don't care about the message, I just know I'd be pissed if I was out in the crowd because it's self-serving and really not funny to get up and do that shit in front of people you don't know. Jokes about shooting down a man after an altercation at a convenience store, then with a semi-battered cop ultimately leaving one person's skull open and running with blood in the middle of his neighborhood aren't funny, no matter how edgy and socially revealing they may be to the jackass telling them with the motive to piss people off.

Bad comedy from a guy who could be pretty funny if stopped trying so damn hard to be edgy.

(waits for response about how I'm brainwashed and politically correct)

:cat:

did you see in the description where he said:

'Interesting fact: I had decided that this routine was too 'edgy' and 'shocking' and also 'dumb' and a 'low-blow' but the kid who performed before me was a black guy talking about how the "Mike" Brown situation caused him to have hate sex with his white girlfriend (I bet she's cute and not a pig!) That was when I decided that the audience was trash and not worth the extra urine I left on the floor of the bathroom.'

now, i always question anything sam says. i feel like you can almost never know if hes being serious, and sometimes when he says things like this in the descriptions i feel like its questionable whether hes making it up. so maybe he made that up. but the thing is, i have absolutely 0% of a hard time believing that something like that would happen. and apparently the crowd had little to no problem with that, but did have a problem with what sam said. so yes, if what he said is true, then yes they are brainwashed idiots. 100 fucking percent.

of course yeah thats all besides the fact that if you were in that crowd you wouldnt necessarily enjoy seeing sam read facts to make some blatant point which everyone should already know anyway. i probably would enjoy it but that's me. but again, i dont think he cares if those people enjoy it. i have pretty strong doubts that hes trying to build a name for himself and launch a career expecting a future where hes the big name comedian of the day, or on lots of peoples top list. he doesnt give a fuck. the whole point of these outings is for him to have videos to put on youtube where hes trolling crowds (in this case with facts), creating tension, so some people who may have mental issues can watch it on youtube and laugh at that. like me. were talking about the guy who did inconvenient anime, the ted talk, and the fake brony dating sim kickstarter. im pretty sure he doesnt care *at all* if you think his standup looks like something you'd enjoy if you were at that bar.

Archived