IGNORED

best midi step sequencer?

Guest skibby

MIDI distribution box?

As far as software, I've heard lots of good about Numerology.

Yeah a box that gives the DAW 8 midi outs without daisychaining for ex.

for me it's Numerology combined with the Launchpad. check out videos online. Numerology 4 just came out.

+1 000 000 !

I'd add that the Launchpad Mini has some of the finest pads I've tried (and I used to own a monome 256 and a 40h).

Guest Hanratty

for me it's Numerology combined with the Launchpad. check out videos online. Numerology 4 just came out.

+1 000 000 !

I'd add that the Launchpad Mini has some of the finest pads I've tried (and I used to own a monome 256 and a 40h).

does the Launchpad mini have real pads like for triggering drums? the regular LP is just buttons. Numerology 4 lets you use multiple launchpads. You could have a launchpad electronic band, each person controlling one synth/drum machine/sampler, and all of it be software inside the laptop. so cool.

They're not velocity sensitive as far as I know (I've never tried to "finger drum" with the LP). They just feel right though, just like the Monome ones do. I used to have an original LP and hated its unpleasant plastic feel.

Archived