when?

1st July

cool, more good stuff to look forward to

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

It's lined up for re-release on 2LP (with extra tracks) already

when?

1st July

is this happening or has it been put off?

yeah a person with a truck sized modular doesn't have real financial problems. It shows how much disconnected to reality he and everybody supporting this is.

Case closed, Lieutenant Columbo.

kaD8AkQ.jpg

I see a lot of money in this picture

i see a ghost penis, there on the right.

but then i'm no expert.

• 4 weeks later...

Had to cancel three shows in his last tour though, so that's unfortunate cashwise. One of which I was attending, grmbl.

I'm seeing him Sunday here in Calgary! No idea what to expect. lol

Had to cancel three shows in his last tour though, so that's unfortunate cashwise. One of which I was attending, grmbl.

hardware set. modular rig and i think machinedrum or elektron rytm.. sounds pretty fucking bonkers from the clips he's posted on instagram/FB. bonkers in a good way. some intricate rocking stuff. wish i could catch the tour!

calgary.. the canals freeze in winter and you get to skate on them. wouldn't mind a shot at that too.

hardware set. modular rig and i think machinedrum or elektron rytm.. sounds pretty fucking bonkers from the clips he's posted on instagram/FB.  bonkers in a good way. some intricate rocking stuff. wish i could catch the tour!

calgary.. the canals freeze in winter and you get to skate on them. wouldn't mind a shot at that too. 

update: it was fucking mental.

So good! I think it even tops seeing autechre live. Can't believe the stuff coming out of that modular rig, wish I had a recording of it.

hardware set. modular rig and i think machinedrum or elektron rytm.. sounds pretty fucking bonkers from the clips he's posted on instagram/FB.  bonkers in a good way. some intricate rocking stuff. wish i could catch the tour!

update: it was fucking mental.

So good! I think it even tops seeing autechre live. Can't believe the stuff coming out of that modular rig, wish I had a recording of it.

Indeed, I was lucky enough to see another set of his tour (still wanted to see both, though, even if they'd be quite similar) and it was mindblowing. It was in a rather small location and I just stood there 'in awe', surrounded by people. There were some that tried to 'dance' but they gave up quickly. Did he also end with like 15 mins of 'impro noise'?

Yeah, he finished up the set with some noise but it was really good. 

This was in a small place too, about 100 people or so, just a small pub. But they had a wicked sound system. 

It was really incredible, the first song he played was this one. Video doesn't do it justice because it had slamming bass, hit you in the chest constantly.

I so so so so hope these tracks get a release because they're among some of his best work IMO (love his breakcore but the glitch stuff is next level for me). 

Actually, question for you guys... does he typically play stuff in his live shows that ends up being released?

afaik

it'll probably be on the same album as he shat out his own skeleton etc etc.

Actually, question for you guys... does he typically play stuff in his live shows that ends up being released?

Yeah I've definitely heard tunes in his sets that end up on albums. In particular I remember he opened a set at Corscia Studios with 10th Circle of Winnipeg fucking years back.

When did you see him Stephen? I thought he had to cancel the rest of his tour after some of his gear blew.

Archived