IGNORED

Help Venetian Snares

Guest cult fiction

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the idea is to get a large wad of cash to him via bandcamp not his meagre stake from his planet mu releases.

Mike isn't unfair in his distribution of income as far as is aware. Much better than just some tin pot mega label.

i bought winter in the belly of a snake again, i dunno but i think it's my favorite one, it has everything of vxsx i like, it's pure mental bliss

you know an album is good when the cd is partied to pieces, damn 2001 was a good year of albums i played to shreds

hell i can't say there is an album i don't like, good luck aaron i hope everything works out oks and you can keep making awesome musick, forever love from your pal ooze :beer:

Why is ghcc just not getting up? I think he would double his takings so far if he shoved that up. Must still have the tapes/wavs/.meds??

It probably boils down to agreements he has with his publisher or those labels - µ can't obviously allow him to put up an album they are selling as that would be unfair to the other artists on µ and to the label itself.

Why is ghcc just not getting up? I think he would double his takings so far if he shoved that up. Must still have the tapes/wavs/.meds??

It probably boils down to agreements he has with his publisher or those labels - µ can't obviously allow him to put up an album they are selling as that would be unfair to the other artists on µ and to the label itself.

Er, µ don't sell Greg, it was released by History Of The Future.

Funk claims he's still in a funk though (I am witty)... after a recent EP release, topping Bandcamp charts, how much cash could he possibly need?

at this point he may be better off just faking his own death and returning as Dr Snares Snarington.

Archived