IGNORED

What's your favorite AB3 track?

Lane Visitor

Fuck yeah to both of those ^ love em all...

i just realized now that the vinyl version has slightly different versions of some of the tracks than the CD version, awesome! am i the only one that didnt know that?

this is the vinyl rip i just finished listening to.. so good:

.1993841 is immediately followed by that 'fluted' track on the reissue (thanks joyrex!) That shit is my jam!

You know how with records, there are certain sides you just play over and over?

I think mine would be this

[youtubehd]8IsfQPs-b5g[/youtubehd]

btw, i just uploaded my vinyl rip https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhNQFpGI0CeaaqmI03QhoTkOXjpG8wzDQ

1993 just might be my favourite time period of Richards career. I bet he's keeping a lot of interesting tracks from '93 for himself.

edit: Listening through this track leaves a tingly feeling in my ears (the clearer CD ver. to be more specific).

I like "(CD Only Track #1) the most, especially when you listen on headphones and that sudden burst of static and crackle comes in and frightens you. Works perfect in a SAWII playlist, together with "On (28 Mix)", "Stone In Focus", a few of the SC tracks and "Quino-phec".

I do however prefer the vinyl version of AB3, because some tracks are EQd annoyingly bright on the CD (as referred to above, one man's meat is another man's poison...)

.1993841 is immediately followed by that 'fluted' track on the reissue (thanks joyrex!) That shit is my jam!

these 2

Works perfect in a SAWII playlist, together with "On (28 Mix)", "Stone In Focus", a few of the SC tracks and "Quino-phec".

mmm yumm.. those are some of my fav tracks.. quino phec is prob my all time fav aphex track (:

I love AB3 to bits. Still remember moment i entered in local record shop in 1998 and .942937 was playing. I went to buy some metal and immediately forgot about that.

OK, let it be

I think mine would be this

[youtubehd]8IsfQPs-b5g[/youtubehd]

btw, i just uploaded my vinyl rip https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhNQFpGI0CeaaqmI03QhoTkOXjpG8wzDQ

1993 just might be my favourite time period of Richards career. I bet he's keeping a lot of interesting tracks from '93 for himself.

edit: Listening through this track leaves a tingly feeling in my ears (the clearer CD ver. to be more specific).

so lovely

+1 for CAT 00897-AA1 - impossibly beautiful for how simple it is

Giant 450MB 50fps version https://mega.nz/#!yU13TTCL!Dm4NBynpmLSEb6kBu93LW9gry7BsHpyLHUISdRFSLsk

Archived