IGNORED

Dalhous - The Composite Moods Collection Vol. 1

fumi

• 1 month later...

Nice Dalhous is awesome stuff, and criminally underrated it seems. They come across like a much darker even more eerie Boards of Canada. This one off the Mitchell Heisman EP is probably my fav track by them... The concept and psychology study element is definitely interesting as well.

Nice Dalhous is awesome stuff, and criminally underrated it seems. They come across like a much darker even more eerie Boards of Canada. This one off the Mitchell Heisman EP is probably my fav track by them... The concept and psychology study element is definitely interesting as well.

I second that, they should get way more attention.

Will To Be Well was a excellent album

Wow. Hadn't checked this thread for a while. So happy to see people excited about this.

New album is out on Friday. Cannot wait.

nice

Nice Dalhous is awesome stuff, and criminally underrated it seems.

Yeah I came across them fairly recently, few months ago probably on spotify. Excellent stuff. Look forward to this new album.

Really, really enjoying this. A much more serene album than the last, I think. I like the BoC style "slightly too short" approach to track length as well.

Nice little interview about the album and upcoming parts of the trilogy here

http://soundsofatiredcity.com/dalhous-interview/

Archived