IGNORED

Die Antwoord - BUM BUM feat. GOD

klabelkholosh

Guest bitroast

i guess it's in the aphex twin forum cos of the deliberate connotations to aphex twin ( whether its a hint or attempt at misdirection i have no idea ??? don't particularly care for die antwoords music that much to stress over it ). but with the RDJ mask wearing guy wearing a GOD nametag in the videoclip which features RDJ sampled music, and this new track having "feat. GOD", and knowing the two have been in contact or toured together at least, it seems reasonable for an aphex twin forum to discuss it and discuss the possibility that it's aphex twin ?? ?

As much as I can't stand Die Antwoord, these two tracks (Bum Bum + Dazed & Confused) are nice to the ears, which is a huge difference with their usual loud modern bullshit mid-frequency shit sound. Besides that, the snare in Dazed & Confused is the only convincing 'evidence' of it being AFX imo, and it sounds more like a jam Vibert would bang out in a few minutes too :) who knows, it's very likely anyway!

i guess it's in the aphex twin forum cos of the deliberate connotations to aphex twin ( whether its a hint or attempt at misdirection i have no idea ??? don't particularly care for die antwoords music that much to stress over it ). but with the RDJ mask wearing guy wearing a GOD nametag in the videoclip which features RDJ sampled music, and this new track having "feat. GOD", and knowing the two have been in contact or toured together at least, it seems reasonable for an aphex twin forum to discuss it and discuss the possibility that it's aphex twin ?? ?

Yup, this. It's okay for me to let in this subforum.

As much as I can't stand Die Antwoord, these two tracks (Bum Bum + Dazed & Confused) are nice to the ears, which is a huge difference with their usual loud modern bullshit mid-frequency shit sound. Besides that, the snare in Dazed & Confused is the only convincing 'evidence' of it being AFX imo, and it sounds more like a jam Vibert would bang out in a few minutes too :) who knows, it's very likely anyway!

I was pretty disappointed with all AFX / Antwoord collabs in the past so I will not jump the early hype train this time

This kind of sucks, but...

It sounds like afx....

Dazed and Confused isn't terrible.

Do you guys really think this sounds like Aphex Twin? Really really?

but... no

imo

god's trap remix of pitbull terrier

https://soundcloud.com/dieantwoord/pitbull-terrier-gods-berzerker-trap-remix

loool, plz be afx

that song is shit

imo

yea not even GOD can redeem that track

also what if it's GOD as in Garden Of Delete? Move to OPN subforum

god's trap remix of pitbull terrier

https://soundcloud.com/dieantwoord/pitbull-terrier-gods-berzerker-trap-remix

loool, plz be afx