IGNORED

Current Value - All Attracting

Ivan Ooze

New current value album in april, its got a collab track with friggin amon tobin on it cuh

Preview track sounds great❤️, bro never gets much buzz here on watmm , what's the deal?

i hope it's not gonna be as LOUD as the previous albums, i'm not deaf yet

https://currentvalue1.bandcamp.com/album/the-all-attracting

He also has been putting some dope unreleased tunes on bandcamp, check it

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

2 more tracks uploaded from the album on bandcamp. Typical current value put very diverse

production and sound design is out of this world, got high hopes for this one ?

Queuing this up for the weekend! I’m not familiar with CVs output but reading lots of good things about this album + I heard the Tobin collab track and it was deece. 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing this! Very cool, really dig the vibe, the sound design, the rhythms, the BPMs... I'd love to go to a show full of this vibe; also inspired by some pretty deep stuff philosophically and I really like the artwork, feels psychedelic in a way that's a more honest representation

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, splesh said:

Thanks for sharing this! Very cool, really dig the vibe, the sound design, the rhythms, the BPMs... I'd love to go to a show full of this vibe; also inspired by some pretty deep stuff philosophically and I really like the artwork, feels psychedelic in a way that's a more honest representation

Quite tired with the excruciatingly samey 2-step dnb... this is a breath of fresh air in a way that even the old skool jungle revival is not

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, kuniklo said:

Really seems like the price of digitals is going up fast lately. This one's over $16.

There’s a problem with physical releases lately, supply chain etc so I figure artists are trying to make back some revenue. ?‍♂️

Loving the album, with a couple of next level tracks that stand out to me: A.I., Bitter Sweet, It's All Good, Papersand, Playground, Floating & Space. I'm hearing some AE in there :)

• Like 1