IGNORED

Lackluster - 100606 Kosmos8 Sinuus Sina (self-released)

dcom

5 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

"All made with Impulse Tracker"

Nice

It's really something else to see Esa control Impulse Tracker manually by computer keyboard when performing live, amazing.

• Like 2

Shit then... I made a thread about this EP then literally just seen your one! Anyways, it's a very solid EP but I still prefer the older version of Kosmos.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/11/2021 at 11:52 AM, toaoaoad said:

"All made with Impulse Tracker"

Nice

I'm actually still on the ImpulseTracker tip, finishing some tracks from over the years and starting new ones. Expect something in 2024.

• Thanks 1

On 5/11/2021 at 9:15 PM, milkface said:

Shit then... I made a thread about this EP then literally just seen your one! Anyways, it's a very solid EP but I still prefer the older version of Kosmos.

Which one are you specifically talking about?

There's three 🙂

Kosmos7 on "What you want isn't what you need" on NewSpeak Records (NSPK008)

Kosmos8 (on this release

Kosmos9 (on the Kaneel / Lackluster split 3" CDr on Awkward Silence Recordings)

let me know 🙂

Edited by esaruoho
actual embeds
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, esaruoho said:

Which one are you specifically talking about?

There's three 🙂

Kosmos7 on "What you want isn't what you need" on NewSpeak Records (NSPK008)

Kosmos8 (on this release

Kosmos9 (on the Kaneel / Lackluster split 3" CDr on Awkward Silence Recordings)

let me know 🙂

Oh wow I didn't realise there were three! My favourite is Kosmos7 I've listened to it regularly for years it's sooo good - Kosmos8 did grow on me though and I have it on a few playlists so it comes on from time to time 🙂

Edited by milkface
  • Like 1

On 10/18/2023 at 12:35 AM, Mattthegoone said:

Met him once at a festival in Ireland, think he might have been living here for a while, he has a few classic tracks

Hi, yes, I lived in Dublin Ireland for 20 months, so from around March 2004 to October 2005. Did manage to play in Cork and Galway during that trip, but nowhere else 🙂 

Wrote bunches of songs over that timeperiod, some of which are out. Even got to meet Mick & Paul Chillage for the Chillage Idiots show in October'05. 

I miss being unemployed and netless in Ireland, since all I could do was work on music and then go to an internet cafe and deliver the trax/remixes for release.

On 10/18/2023 at 12:41 AM, Mattthegoone said:

Cull Streak and 28/06/00 in particular, donal dineen used to play him on national radio here, prob strange incidence of artists getting big over here before possibly even their own country

Donal Dineen apparently pretty much singlehandedly (with some assistance from some fan of Container playing the record incessantly at Tower Records Dublin, and CityDiscs doing their bit to support, too) built a fanbase in Dublin / Ireland. Which was amazing of them all. It's been 17 years since I've last played in Dublin, played in 2006 last. I miss the place :)

• Like 2

Oh this is you, must have been a Psychonavigation rave that I met you at, maybe not a festival as such, maybe my mate Ciaran Byrne was playing at it, defo remember meeting you at some gig or other when you lived here, can't actually remember if you were playing at it

Glad to see you are still putting the tunes out, keep her lit