IGNORED

AI Art

Squee

4 hours ago, Real Human Bean said:

?

i was a couple beers deep and about to go to bed when i wrote that 🙂 Obviously not being serious about this and I know its a generalization but if the trending music video is an ai generated montage of a woman saying "i hate myself" over and over its not a good sign.

On 11/7/2023 at 6:47 AM, hello spiral said:

Yeah that wasn't even on purpose lol, someone pointed it out after the fact

prompt was 'a cat made of glass, half of which is melting at a high temperature, shaking hands with a duck in a business suit'

It's weird how these models pull from pop culture as it's trying to guess what you want. This was an experiment to just keep telling DALLE2 to variate, and what started as some kind of study on rabbit people asses, eventually turned into both guys from Daft Punk, (50 panels later) even though those words were never prompted.

dalle1.png

dalle2.png

dalle3.png

dalle4.png

On 11/14/2023 at 4:39 PM, exitonly said:

i was a couple beers deep and about to go to bed when i wrote that 🙂 Obviously not being serious about this and I know its a generalization but if the trending music video is an ai generated montage of a woman saying "i hate myself" over and over its not a good sign.

I have it on good authority that both Jessy Lanza and the director of the video are millennials.