IGNORED

AI Art

Squee

• 2 weeks later...

i intensely dislike the way so much of the ai stuff has that weird smoothness. looks awful.

i do like the one on the previous page with the anime girl blowing the flower or whatever the fuck

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

i intensely dislike the way so much of the ai stuff has that weird smoothness. looks awful.

You’ll be the first to go when ai takes over. Shouldn’t have said that. :fear:

To be abit more positive, I do see some use for A.I at the moment. Wish it was more of a thing over a decade ago for me.............. I would of saved more time in certain areas. I'll leave it to a future podcast to get more into that I guess, I have been playing around with it though:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2EOKc8xnG9/

Edited by LooseLink

beeple was lucky to build hype in a time where it was not possible to create very similar art with 2 clicks. Its fascinating how much his current Instagram now looks like generic ai art. maybe its because it mostly looks like random assets thrown on a pile until you get some kind of banksyesque level of pop culture critique that everyone can relate to but nobody is really offended by. 

this really made me go down a rabbit hole. looks like he is also racist now? 

Edited by o00o