IGNORED

AI Art

Squee

On 1/21/2024 at 2:50 AM, chim said:

Dune (1940) 

this is pretty good. do you know who made it? i'd be curious what prompt they used and how much control they had.

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

this is pretty good. do you know who made it? i'd be curious what prompt they used and how much control they had.

I made these with Bing's Dall-E 3, I'm pretty sure the exact prompt was "Frank Herbert's Dune movie from 1940, black and white, film still". Hit reset a few times and grabbed the ones I liked. Varying the prompts and trying to get more control came after that attempt. Dall-E doesn't really have a great amount of control, but it responds well to additional short suggestions and then hoping it's not a copyright-related blind spot. Hergés Lord of The Rings turned out awful. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, chim said:

I made these with Bing's Dall-E 3, I'm pretty sure the exact prompt was "Frank Herbert's Dune movie from 1940, black and white, film still". Hit reset a few times and grabbed the ones I liked. Varying the prompts and trying to get more control came after that attempt. Dall-E doesn't really have a great amount of control, but it responds well to additional short suggestions and then hoping it's not a copyright-related blind spot. Hergés Lord of The Rings turned out awful. 

The English Patient vibe is pretty interesting, I wonder how it came up with that. Or maybe I'm just imagining things, like a good li'l AI.

• Like 1

Astonishing triggas bling bling & some handies

OIG3sfst.jpg

Haven't figured out before but that second image had some nipples stuff on it lol

Spoiler

OIG3.WdOeplcQW9_RpQW3rWOU?pid=ImgGn

Edited by Milwaukeeeee
  • Haha 1