IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

2 hours ago, xxx said:

A tardigrade. It was an unpleasant flashback to my invertebrate zoology course from Fall 1998 when I saw the video but they're cool fellers. They're also known as moss piglets or water bears and can survive space. I don't know if it's Weirdcore or Richard giving the direction but it was fitting that the Tardijames was unveiled in the cosmic section. 

I think the beerwolf was referring to this Aphexwolf i.e. the facial structure.

355159068_810133237141908_8622591020787807396_n.thumb.jpg.1dc7a76e79bd1358105ca7890234ef06.jpg

But yeah, if I recall correctly, it sort of ... merged with the tardigrades? Or it was revealed to have been one all along? I'm a bit fuzzy on the narrative details.

1 hour ago, IDEM said:

I think the beerwolf was referring to this Aphexwolf i.e. the facial structure.

355159068_810133237141908_8622591020787807396_n.thumb.jpg.1dc7a76e79bd1358105ca7890234ef06.jpg

But yeah, if I recall correctly, it sort of ... merged with the tardigrades? Or it was revealed to have been one all along? I'm a bit fuzzy on the narrative details.

My 5 year old nephew was obsessing over this picture last Sunday. He would stare in wonder at it for a few minutes then look at me and say in a mildy worried voice ‘I don’t like it’ then go back and stare at it and repeat a few times. In the end I got the football out, or something like that. And put the evil looking Aphex Twin away. Funny ? 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

The original track is still my favorite here.. 

It has a little touch of anxiety but in the same time groovy with drums lifting it up and making the tune a joyful ride in a hypnotic way. 

• Like 2

I was just listening to the new ep and I stuck on cheetah after and that track jumped out at me, I don't need convincing about analord, I remember buying the analords and people giving out about them

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

Analord is better than 99.9 percent   of music I hope  you aren't doing this everywhere

Smiley Face Thumbs Up GIF by Tier One Credit

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

I was just listening to the new ep and I stuck on cheetah after and that track jumped out at me, I don't need convincing about analord, I remember buying the analords and people giving out about them

I've got the Cheetah EP on right now ?

I remember going in to City Discs a record shop in Dublin every few weeks and there was a new Analord record and Craig a sound fella in the shop went Wait Until You Hear This new one. They were the days, I feel real old now the new records cost 4 times the price ?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Pirtek said:

What was your favourite one? Back in the day, I used to favour 8, 9 and 11.

It shows on my profile picture I hope ? 
11 is a strong one and 04 is just so disco! 
Halibut Acid! I looped that shit for 2 weeks, so mind blowing

I love the whole concept of a serie EP's like that.
Imagine he could do it all again that would be much better than an album or what you think? Not wrong with a double album tho ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cern said:
42 minutes ago, Pirtek said:

It shows on my profile picture I hope ?

Oh yeah!! ??‍♂️?

13 minutes ago, cern said:

I love the whole concept of a serie EP's like that.

I'd be very happy with that! ?

7 minutes ago, Mattthegoone said:

Field day record and an album coming, I can feel it

??????

• Like 1

This is the first Aphex Twin release I've really clicked with since Drukqs (although I kind of liked Cheetah and Collapse but only ever listened to them once... I should give them another go).

Also I really liked the video, but I can see why others might not be into it as much.

• Like 4