IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

1 hour ago, Pirtek said:

Can anyone tell me if the Blackbox cd packaging is the same size as the Cheetah and Collapse ones?

Yes they are the same size, with the CD obviously a bit thicker 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, WaxenPith said:

Yes they are the same size, with the CD obviously a bit thicker 

Cheers! ?

I'll get one then. Like my things to match. OCD!! ?

18 minutes ago, springymajig said:

although I kind of liked Cheetah and Collapse but only ever listened to them once

I play this new one a lot more than Collapse. I played Cheetah to death!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mattthegoone said:

I remember going in to City Discs a record shop in Dublin every few weeks and there was a new Analord record and Craig a sound fella in the shop went Wait Until You Hear This new one. They were the days, I feel real old now the new records cost 4 times the price ?

So epic!! 

I was at my friends house drinking beers and he just put on the Analord 1 on with Grumpy Acid pumping and I was blown away! 

Yeah the Analord 01 is my second favorite! 
After that I wanted to know everything about analogue gear.. 

I still feel I did a good choice of cancelling the Blackbox vinyl even if it's growing on me. 
I would maybe have order it if "M12 6 Omc Zeq" were included also.. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, koolkeyZ865 said:

i love this release.

but give me more of this afx. 

think he's gotten especially adept and comfortable with his melodic side, but i think i need some more stomping beats

When I feel that I just take a deep dive in the SC Dump :music:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, koolkeyZ865 said:

i love this release.

but give me more of this afx. 

think he's gotten especially adept and comfortable with his melodic side, but i think i need some more stomping beats

the dutch subtitles say 'prima idee' (great idea) at around 5:50. sure.

00:04:48,930 --> 00:04:50,990
ja (yes)

00:05:01,639 --> 00:05:03,759
maar (but)

00:05:50,860 --> 00:05:53,370
prima idee (great idea)

00:06:07,139 --> 00:06:09,468
maar (but)

yes...but...great idea...but ? 

Edited by Das Gespenst

Finally gave this a few listens doing a night ride through the forest. NGL, I was expecting more for whatever reason. I also listened to some reviews and heard a couple people specifically mention it being close to the RDJ album (?) and I’m not at all sure why as it didn’t match that mood whatsoever. In A Room is the highlight for me. I guess I was expecting more of the naïve, saccharine and upbeat melodies off of RDJ album but he hasn’t done that shit in a long time. The Organ sound clown masterpiece is likely as close as we’ll ever get to that again. Still nice but didn’t blow me away like Collapse (especially 1st 44) did. Hope it’s a grower.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Hail Sagan said:

Finally gave this a few listens doing a night ride through the forest. NGL, I was expecting more for whatever reason. I also listened to some reviews and heard a couple people specifically mention it being close to the RDJ album (?) and I’m not at all sure why as it didn’t match that mood whatsoever. In A Room is the highlight for me. I guess I was expecting more of the naïve, saccharine and upbeat melodies off of RDJ album but he hasn’t done that shit in a long time. The Organ sound clown masterpiece is likely as close as we’ll ever get to that again. Still nice but didn’t blow me away like Collapse (especially 1st 44) did. Hope it’s a grower.

It wil grow ???

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Hail Sagan said:

You heard this beautiful bonus from the afx store release? Proper sounds like the 28 organ melody that pops up about halfway through! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kirm said:

You heard this beautiful bonus from the afx store release? Proper sounds like the 28 organ melody that pops up about halfway through! 

Yeah I liked this as well, I didn’t catch the similarity at the time but yeah I can see how the middle portion shares DNA with 28 Organ.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2023 at 11:57 PM, cruising for burgers said:

can't member who was wondering about the melodies of the new Warp track but they remind me of these...

Screenshot_20230804-015257.png

On 8/6/2023 at 6:28 PM, kirm said:

23 hours ago, Hail Sagan said:

Yeah I liked this as well, I didn’t catch the similarity at the time but yeah I can see how the middle portion shares DNA with 28 Organ.

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

On 8/6/2023 at 4:23 PM, Mattthegoone said:

Funny thing to regret, I don't think he called it anything, what mates you think its a human?

To me it's always sounded like a distorted Rich shouting 'woooooooh!' 

• Like 1