IGNORED

WAPP480

spunktronics

8 hours ago, beerwolf said:

I actually woke up last night at 2.20am and had Soog E instantly rolling around my consciousness. There's a specific part which has hooked right into my brain (it's the bit that appears at 35 seconds). Then of course the Cornish Gremlin says in that addictive voice Rrrrrrichuuuurd. I actually couldn't get back to sleep for over an hour, and went out into the garden just in my underpants and dig out a pouch of old tobacco and have a roll up to calm myself down as this tune was really eating into my brain. Too much going on at fucking 3.30am mate for my liking as I get up at 5am. Anyway I calmed down and went off to sleep (this is truth I don't make up stories on a Monday evening)

You crack me up Beerwolf!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

33rpm or 45? i dare u to listen at @45...

I will try 45 if I can do that on YouTube, I guess it's pretty trippy and quite funny.

Edited by beerwolf

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, xxx said:

Thoughts?

Maybe he sampled the hits but the syncopation is pretty different. And of course he's processed them. It's also entirely possible that it's just a coincidence - Aphex isn't the first person in the world to have their drums gated as fuck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I assume that's before they signed him up for Powerpill Pacman, double haha!

And afx posted on his soundclown that he sent them the pacman follow up and that they asked him if he has anything with lyrics 😆

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what rock you've been hiding under.

I've got his new 2023 album*. a 2xCD** or 4xVinyl affair***

Well worth a listen...a worthy follow up to Syro (Which I prefer, in all honesty).

*Self made

**Not available physically in Europe, Asia, Africa, The Americas, Australasia, The Arctic or The Antarctic.

***Physical release only available in the land of abundance, joy & happiness.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 09.40.36.png

Edited by DucksOpinion
Wrong image!
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1