IGNORED

Nathan Micay - To The God Named Dream

8 hours ago, dcom said:

I didn't even know about Micay until I heard him on the Industry OST (S1, S2), interesting series, great OST. I like this new album, too.

Don't miss The Capsule Pride, he released under is Bwana moniker.

https://luckyme.bandcamp.com/album/capsules-pride

Yes, very poppy, he knows how to write a hook. Not something I’d go back to much but appreciate his unique style. He certainly has a ‘sound’ that I don’t hear anywhere else.

• Like 1

You know what's kinda crazy: I was kicking around all the horseshoe crab molts on the Jersey shore and it's strange how that crab leaves itself behind in a permanent fashion whereas all of our "molts" are superimposed upon each other much like a hologram in the brain. The title track of this album is such a throwback to when those diabolical Germans totally reimagined trance in the mid-90s. I had the thought that 'man, 15 year old me would have shit over this', which was peak trance for me (Ralf Hildenbeutel, A.C. Boutsen, Steffen Britzke, Roman Flugel, etc). I immediately realized that that kid never went anywhere. He's right here getting off big time to what a perfect track this is.  

• Like 2