IGNORED

New thread thread

Silent Member

I propose a new thread where we can post our favourite threads. If this catches on maybe we can have our own recently read thread threads or favourite favourite thread threads. The mind boggles. If you want to post pictures of garments and different threads you can do that as well. Or we can make a new new thread thread for threads. A long thread subforum would be neat, you could even post yarn in a pinch. Short threads are no fun. Just a little stub of nothing. Get fucked. Get threading.

Edited by Silent Member

Sorry about accidentally copying your thread thread. I felt Vvattern needed a new thread before I tapped out. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Sorry about accidentally copying your thread thread. I felt Vvattern needed a new thread before I tapped out. 

it's all good my good mum genital man

perhaps one day there will be a new generation of watmmers

and they will compile a thread thread thread

about the many thread threads that were made to at least in part compile other threads

this is my dream as a dreamer of dreams

• Burger 1
  • Big Brain 1

sometimes i'm afraid to open certain threads or spoilers on a work computer. because when i do, and i get these sketchy images and posts i just hope that HR is oblivious of the company i keep

can we have a thread about this, please?