IGNORED

Aphex Twin info from Melt Fest last night?

Guest aphexvancouver

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Caustic
Isn't 49.20 an old Aphex track? One of the clangy metallic ones. Can't remember the name, there's loads I get confused with!

yeah it's Dodeccaheedron.

never would have thought he'd play that live,it's one of my favourites.

Guest tomaswoj

Does anyone know what this track is: 14.35 - 18.45 ??? (sounds like one of Analords, but could not find any match here)

I Just cant get that one out of my head, and next one (with that Vocoding/DSP) as well :(.

Cheers

tomaswoj

Guest sqruwezey

i didnt like this set that much

i mean why dous he play Wisp its obviously the same style copied music of the drill n bass stuff from drukqs and boring too

i thought this is the music where aphex was bashing about with being copied from him and all

also he didnt played really hard mental stuff like terror, hardcore or noize at all

i didnt like this set that much

i mean why dous he play Wisp its obviously the same style copied music of the drill n bass stuff from drukqs and boring too

i thought this is the music where aphex was bashing about with being copied from him and all

also he didnt played really hard mental stuff like terror, hardcore or noize at all

LOL! oh sqruwezey, you are great!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest griever

if he likes wisp, why shouldn't he play his music? and if wisp likes drill'n'bass, why shouldn't he compose music in this style? i can't really understand you. "hnipian" for example is a great track, and i'm sure rdj has got the same opinion!

griever

Archived