IGNORED

Aphex Twin info from Melt Fest last night?

Guest aphexvancouver

Guest yetihunter

some guy going by the name of lance lockarm did the mixes.

i found em googling one day, surprised to hear richard actually playing one in his set though.

don't know whether he used one of these tracks or his own version, but i'm pretty sure the lance lockarm stuff was done a fair while ago.

has he ever played the windowlicker vs michael jacksons bad track live i wonder? or the genius that is agadigeridoo?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rockpalast responded to my query today

they say they cant give away the material due to copyright restictions but i should add myself to the newsletter to keep informed about the broadcasting - what i did. it can be done here in case someone is interessted:

http://www.rockpalast.de/newsletter/

they didnt start to edit the material yet. they also didnt confirm / mention the broadcasting of the aphex show - and there is only a gerneral documentation about the festival announced. (hopefully they dont just show execpts)

the list of bands listed on the info page does not mention aphex. ( http://www.rockpalast.de/konzerte/2006/melt/ )

Oh man I want this set in better quality... I've listened through it four times (I think) already. Definately one of his best live sets. I love the "Do something!" bit! Can't someone over at rockpalast leak a soundboard recording... :fear:

Guest AlexPallas

*bitch slaps pitti*

anyway anyone that can send me downloadable video links (or even higher quality audio) in the meanwhile, i'll put them up in the download section...still like to get that high def vid eventually tho

Guest masterdome

Theres a bit of Severed Heads' 'The Dead Eyes Opened' thrown in the mix too, before his Missy mash.

here is the liveset but its only bootleg quality cause it was recorded by a dat recorder by someone standing in the audience. i am currently writing a email to rockpalast about the tv recording of the show:

http://rapidshare.de/files/26283787/Aphex_...5.07.06-MIC.mp3

Dammit, I can't download this without paying. Arsebiscuits :unhappy:

find the two Wisp tracks in the set :fear:

man, hnipian is bloody awesome. i downloaded it from bleep as soon as i knew what it was

• 2 weeks later...

hey does anyone know the name of the track he plays circa 62 minutes in?

it goes atmospheric ambience for about a minute, then at 63:17 it adds in a proper superjungle drum workout while the pads epic onwards.

it goes atmospheric ambience for about a minute, then at 63:17 it adds in a proper superjungle drum workout while the pads epic onwards.

I dunno sounds like unreleased Aphex lushness to me, so many good moments in this set this is one of them.

I dunno sounds like unreleased Aphex lushness to me, so many good moments in this set this is one of them.

see my above post for a hint

• 4 months later...
Guest tomaswoj

From the bits, bytes and pieces i read on this magnificent forum ( :embrassed: ) i coined up a basis for a tracklist from that gig :). Many places are still unknown to me, so any contribution is appreciated :) (timing based on the file from that forum topic: http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=4785) :

01.40 - gig start

01.40 - 07.30 ???

07.30 - 10.50 Alberto Balsam

10.50 - 12.oo Alberto Balsam mashup

12.oo - 14.35 ???

14.35 - 18.45 ??? (sounds like one of Analords, but could not find any match here)

18.45 - 19.57 ???

19.57 - 33.15 ???

33.15 - 36.10 Track 4 (Sleeparchive/Elephant Island EP)

36.10 - 37.35 Dead Eyes Opened (Severed Heads/Since The Accident)

37.35 - 39.20 Isofreakanol (AphexTwin vs. Missy Eliot mix by DJ Lancarm)

39.20 - 41.40 ???

41.40 - 45.30 Boxing Day (AFX/Chosen Lords)

45.30 - 49.20 Vbs Redlof B (Analord 11)

49.20 - 51.27 ???

51.27 - 54.20 On My Own (Ulrich Schnauss)

54.20 - 56.oo ???

56.oo - 58.10 Come to Daddy

58.10 - 61.36 ???

61.36 - 64.17 Hnipian (Wisp/Honor Bits)

64.17 - 66.20 Acid Rain V.I.P. (Breakage Final Chapter Mix)

66.20 - 67.31 The 9th Hand (Breakage/Untitled)

67.31 - 70.10 ???

70.10 - 77.34 ???

79.07 - 81.13 Sceadugenga (Wisp/Honor Beats)

81.13 - applause :)

Archived