IGNORED

North face jackets and hoodies

Guest hahathhat

Guest DrHat

I have a quandry.

You see, I've always loved and worn hoodies. A couple years back, I also got a black North Face jacket. All of this happened before I listened to Autechre.

Then, I see this:

Autechre.jpg

Are people gonna go, OMG, a guy in a hoodie and a North Face jacket that listens to electronic music? He wants to be Autechre? I worry about my electronic music street cred, because, you know, wanting to be someone else is totally not electronic music.

At the same time, the whole situation is accidental and random, yet it somehow fell into coherency. That totally is electronic music.

Thoughts?

Guest Mr. Magoo

i love jumpers, and cotton jackets.

only army green/moss/brown/grey colours.

i'm fucking in love with these colours.

i was looking to buy a v-neck darkish brown jumper/sweater, then get someone to stich a white afx or even rephlex logo!-please help me find a website that sells plain sweaters?

Guest Replicant

I've got one. And it looks cool, just like my BOC t-shirt.

Just don't show anyone that picture!

• 2 weeks later...

electronic music electronic music electronic music electronic music

my jacket plays glitchkore~@#! ph33r

my shoes - they're shoes, they don't play mp3s, that's too commercial

edit: magoo has this shit down

Guest Endoplasmic Reticulum

You may think you're electronic music with your Northface, but ae circuit bends their jackets for maximum glitchitude. Rumour has it that AFX has been constructing his own Northface jackets since he was 7, but that's just what I heard.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived