IGNORED

Spectrogram Challenge

Dragon

OK Then, here's how it goes:

I've taken a spectrogram analysis of 3 aphex twin songs, all you have to do is work out which song was used for which spectrogram image.

First one to correctly identify them will win magical powers

Good luck!

Spectrogram image A:

spect1.png

Spectrogram image B:

spect2.png

Spectrogram image C:

spect3.png

This is really hard, let me try...... I think Ill have to do some trickery. But, these are just small clips arn;t they? because the middle of clip "a" you can tell that there are reverses. something from rdj album. Give me time.

Guest DrHat

i'm too lazy to take on this challenge, but...

the first and second spectograms look rather elegant - pretty!

very strong suspicion no. 2 is from drukqs, and a piano track

no. 1 - come to daddy EP?

no. 3 - drukqs again? lots of stuff going on there

you made this impossible. I would guess #1 is from omgja switch6 s(what ever its called. I can hear a melody which reminds me of early aphec like caustic window in number 2, but Im not sure. Number three I have no idea.

i advise downloading the spectrogram software yourself and using it to analyse some tracks (it'll give you some experience as to what sound makes what image).

Also another hint: All 3 images are from the start of whatever track they're from

i advise downloading the spectrogram software yourself and using it to analyse some tracks (it'll give you some experience as to what sound makes what image).

Also another hint: All 3 images are from the start of whatever track they're from

i downloaded a couple spectrogram proggies BUT i have no clue how to read an image. fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Archived