IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Guest hahathhat
whats the point in posting such a shitty picture

ceephax did it, rephlex did it, that earl of eastchurch on here did it, chris moss came out from leftfield with some photostitch mania, frankly i cant take any pictures in this thread seriously unless there's at least 50% glitch or a 1980s BBS color theme

Guest Glass Plate

I took that photo with my laptop's internal webcam thing.

Also, my gear had just been unloaded from a show and was a total mess, just piled on top of each other, so it doesn't make much of a difference.

I just wanted to give a little hint, my studio isn't really set up yet.

Guest elliot

in ceephax's and and rephlex's you can still see the stuff thats just a blurry mess but i guess i understand the reason why

i spot a Yamaha QY10

yep, still haven't mastered programming that thing, it's the complete opposite of intuitive. Such a pain in the ass.

i have one - i just do all the programming in real time, playing along to a beat, then quantize if required.

Guest Glass Plate
i spot a Yamaha QY10

yep, still haven't mastered programming that thing, it's the complete opposite of intuitive. Such a pain in the ass.

i have one - i just do all the programming in real time, playing along to a beat, then quantize if required.

well I've done some of that, but what if you want to go back an remove a note? I've looked through the manual and it just doesn't even seem easy.

i spot a Yamaha QY10

well I've done some of that, but what if you want to go back an remove a note? I've looked through the manual and it just doesn't even seem easy.

yeah, that's not so easy - you have to press record, then menu (i think it's menu anyway) then put it in step record mode by selecting "stp" with one of the little yellow buttons...then press play to access the sequence and step through it with the forward and rewind buttons until you get to the note you want to delete, then press "delete" which is the alternate function of one of the 8 part buttons, then press enter to confirm. it's usually easier and quicker to just re record the whole pattern.

Here ya go. The Juno has a dead amp, the sampler is stuck on its loading screen, and my 606 is noisy as hell right now. My poor gear needs some TLC.

post-177-1241033406_thumb.jpg

post-177-1241033420_thumb.jpg

Guest hahathhat
Here ya go. The Juno has a dead amp, the sampler is stuck on its loading screen, and my 606 is noisy as hell right now. My poor gear needs some TLC.

yeah, that's one thing people never factor in when decking out their studio -- maintenence. i got a pile of stuff i'm too busy to fix :\

yeah, that's one thing people never factor in when decking out their studio -- maintenence. i got a pile of stuff i'm too busy to fix :\

Yeah, that's why I haven't gone out and loaded up on a bunch of wicked vintage analog synths. They are great, but the shit has to be monitored like a new born child if you want it to last or even fucking stay in tune. I'll make do with my DCOs, thanks.

P.S. Anyone want to sell me a TX81z?

hmm, but when I tried to re-record it just added stuff ontop of previously recorded stuff?

when not in record mode, press menu and select job, then scroll along to clear pattern. then re record.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...