IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Guest hahathhat

take this, shed lads: i just moved all my computers into the closet.

3194357703_c0bcd4bdcb_o.jpg

3194357775_08e443b2b5_o.jpg

3194357837_a975a66818_o.jpg

3195201470_c035f116f8_o.jpg

3194357947_b2b2bdac51_o.jpg

3194357969_24cacf2800_o.jpg

3195210988_aca8dbd65b_o.jpg

3195201622_b265ba91e8_o.jpg

since they were such a hit last time, i left the tissues and paper towels in the pics again.

Guest hahathhat
jesus

yes, my son, what is it?

that's a lot of computers....can you like, figure out the meaning of life with all that or what?

pi-0.jpg

medium_pi_movie.2.jpgmedium_pi_movie.2.jpgmedium_pi_movie.2.jpg

no, really, computers are just one of the many things that replaced the legos i left in my parents' basement.

Edited by hahathhat

Guest hahathhat

not in the winter. watachusetts is a fucking popsicle this time of year my son.

i have electric heat in this room anyways, so...

summer.... i'm worried. but as ol' ailin' ted kennedy would say, i'll burn that bridge when i cross it.

I've always got a kick out of this thread, so in the interest of not being a total lurker, here's a pic of my li'l setup:

post-1816-1232146385_thumb.jpg

Please note the pathetically un-patched modular and the typical woefully inadequate monitoring setup. I do quite like the rack, though. Just picked it up at the university surplus for hella cheap.

Guest David R James
I've always got a kick out of this thread, so in the interest of not being a total lurker, here's a pic of my li'l setup:

Please note the pathetically un-patched modular and the typical woefully inadequate monitoring setup. I do quite like the rack, though. Just picked it up at the university surplus for hella cheap.

Is that a wee wee specimen on the table??

What's in the gray Roland case on the right?

Guest hahathhat

i have the same reveal keyboard. what are those bizzare midi messages it continually sends out??

Edited by hahathhat