IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

IEP, way to have the shittiest lighting ever!

worthless built-in laptop webcam, obscured all my awesome chairs and plants and champange and caviar in its high-contrast pits of grainy compressed blackness, and i'd go blind if my computer monitors actually looked like that

is it?

at least the shirt is a designers shirt designed by a designer and it's got my name on it

woooo I got the apartment. getting my stuff picked up my the movers within the week, and then about 2 weeks until it gets here.

FREAKING OUT

in the mean time, my studio consists of the nord modular g2 demo, a trial version of wiretap studio, and garage band (which I just discovered is on my girlfriends laptop). its amazing how desperate I am.... but its kind of good... being so limited has forced some nice results!

woooo I got the apartment. getting my stuff picked up my the movers within the week, and then about 2 weeks until it gets here.

FREAKING OUT

in the mean time, my studio consists of the nord modular g2 demo, a trial version of wiretap studio, and garage band (which I just discovered is on my girlfriends laptop). its amazing how desperate I am.... but its kind of good... being so limited has forced some nice results!

pics or stfu

Guest hahathhat

i'd pour some control voltages or square waves out on the ground, if such a thing were possible.

Guest Diao

Saw your loss over on Vintagesynth, absolutely tragic. Glad you're alright though mate. Is the insurance going to cover everything? I'm hoping you didn't have too many irreplaceable synths in there :sad:

Guest WWBJD

Yeah, those shots were real. Yeah, it sucked.

As to what happened, the house caught fire after we had been home for about an hour from vacation. Started in the attic in the HVAC unit (we had been fighting raccoons up there for the last 3 months, rumor has it they might have chewed through some wires). When I was sitting out in the front lawn while the crews were fighting the flames and I saw the fire shoot out from the attic space above that room.. almost in slow-motion all their hoses (they had 7 engines out there) took aim for my music room.

After it all cleared out I emptied probably a few gallons from the 202's, etc.

So much stuff is toast in there.. I've taken a lot of the items to be checked out, but the 303 and 606 for instance just let out these grinding, droning screeches. MS-20, TR-808 don't power on. Pretty much the same thing for everything in there. Everything had been serviced in the past and most were in absolutely fantastic shape.

But, now they're just bits of salvage.

It appears that the RE-201 and RE-501 are the only two items to escape unharmed, but still reek of fire.

Oh.. also Jered at Future Retro was kind enough to thoroughly restore my 777, XS and Mobius. I really can't say enough good things about him and his company!

my stuff arrived yesterday, and Im in the process of unpacking... Im so fucking psyched!

Ill post pics once Im done (in the next few days)

weeeee

Guest cyphersum
Oh.. also Jered at Future Retro was kind enough to thoroughly restore my 777, XS and Mobius. I really can't say enough good things about him and his company!

Simply the BEST! This is just another example (on top of all the others i've heard) of his incredible service and products.