IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Guest rex sole

Oh, I can afford a proper desk (and I do indeed have one, occupied by the boring monitor/computer/edirol keyboard that's not really interesting to look at), I just haven't got the space in here to set up a proper, dedicated unit. And this isn't going to be a permanent residence anyway, so makeshift is good enough for now!

Guest hahathhat
roomdw7.jpg

roomdw7.33752fdca7.jpg

how are you using those modules

how are they mixed

how do you get anything done with all that stuff goin on

i find tidyness looks sterile and completely inhumane. arty farty houses that are spotless look like hospitals, and i dont enjoy being in them. mess is comfort.

roomdw7.jpg

roomdw7.33752fdca7.jpg

lol

you guys have so much equipment, its nuts, ekt should be putting out some fucking jams

but it isnt

i'm keeping mine to myself, i'm working on an album damnit, i want the whole thing to be heard as a whole.

This whole thread is so messy. So many wires and gadgets. I've got a laptop and a Kaoss Pad and that's it.

thats interesting because out of everyone that has posted studio pics recently, your music sounds the deepest/most professional

you havent heard my music because its not good enough yet. i was foolish enough to rush in two years ago thinking id have some awesome tunes ready in a month, but yeah. nother 2-3 months maybe.

Guest Rook
This whole thread is so messy. So many wires and gadgets. I've got a laptop and a Kaoss Pad and that's it.

thats interesting because out of everyone that has posted studio pics recently, your music sounds the deepest/most professional

word. Your music is really good to though beneboi.