IGNORED

New

Guest iamperfet

Guest iamperfet

I'm new; it was exciting to know there is a forum for those that enjoy the Aphex work.

I have approximately 450 Aphex Twin, AFX, poly, mike n rich, caustic window and etc songs. I'm always looking for more work of Richard, so if anyone has anything that they think is "rare" or relatively unknown, I would love to hear it.

I also enjoy others work that shows an appreciation or inspiration from Aphex Twin's style of music (what it is, I wont try to define)

Good to know you all.

Guest iamperfet
howdy, fellow tejanoman

browse through EKT / your latest creations

every 100th track you listen to is alright

Howdy howdy.

Thank you for the tip.

Hello, I am Drhat.

Occasionally I say something thoughtful, but most of the time I manufacture window dressing.

That statement combined with your icon dance; this pleases me.

Heh heh heh... soon we'll have an army of RDJs, and there will be no more fucking radio hip-hop, celine Dion spazz beats, or any other music for that matter... just APHEX ACID, YOU CUNTS! :aphexsign:

• 2 months later...
Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i knew there was a reason i spent so much time trying to find a classic-esque screenshot when i wrote that post in august. i think i actually had a reason then, too, but i can't remember currently...

Archived