IGNORED

Aphex T-shirt at Warpmart

Bob Dylan

I was about to order the black Aphex Twin t-shirt they've got at Warpmart...

but with the fiasco of the BOC T-shirts and their weird sizes, anybody could tell me if the Medium Aphex t-shirt is standard medium and if the small one is like tight emo small or just normal small... ? Thanks

Well, if it's any help I was one of those moaning about the size of the BoC shirts. I also bought the Large size black AFX logo shirt from WarpMart a while ago, and that was perfectly OK for me. I'm 5' 7" but it's still spacey around my modest paunch. That's why I was banging on about the size of the BoC shirts, but it's probably more my own fault anyway for being a bit of a fat cunt.

I just wonder if the "medium" size is smaller than average, or the same for the small one (small like too tight)... if not then it'll be a small size, you know "normal" small-sized t-shirt. For guys who are like 160lbs 5-11

I have mediums in Aphex Twin and BOC. Both fit me perfectly, I'm 6ft, skinny with broad shoulders. I like them tight (but not in a gay way!) I always judge T-Shirt sizes by the way the stitch seems fit on your shoulders....

I have mediums in Aphex Twin and BOC. Both fit me perfectly, I'm 6ft, skinny with broad shoulders. I like them tight (but not in a gay way!) I always judge T-Shirt sizes by the way the stitch seems fit on your shoulders....

Same for me... my old medium afx shirt is like almost exactly the same as the new boc mediums... i don't get why people are complaining about the size of the boc shirts???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SamWhite!

i've actually done some harry potter remixes, and I've thought about doing a show as "Harry Potter" and just do Harry Potter themed break core. But this town is shit.

i've actually done some harry potter remixes, and I've thought about doing a show as "Harry Potter" and just do Harry Potter themed break core. But this town is shit.

Have you heard the Harry Potter mix by Cassette Boy!!?? Funny as fuck go and buy his album NOW if you haven't heard it.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moskvax

I asked warpmart what the sizes of the medium and small AFXT007 (the black logo on white) shirts were, this is what they said to me:

Here you go, it's width across the chest and the length from collar to

the bottom -

medium -

width = 52cm

length = 68cm

small -

width = 48cm

length = 64cm

hth

• 3 weeks later...

Archived