IGNORED

my girlfriend just sent me a text message..

easterlingman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SamWhite!

She probally just now heard about him, and thinks he's the only person in the world that makes that kind of music? I've seen it happen many times before.

Guest SamWhite!
She probally just now heard about him, and thinks he's the only person in the world that makes that kind of music? I've seen it happen many times before.

in your entire 16 years of experience?

Yes.

in your entire 16 years of experience?

CMA loses 1024 pwn points.

yeah i'm hoping she'll think about trying tripping drugs.. she's still not seen the light in that regard

In my experience (I'm 31 btw!) it's best not to take acid with your girlfriend.......

Guest Wounded Kitez

Cool, I want a girlfriend too, where did you get her from? I want a girlfriend that likes boc, you think you can get one for me?

Cool, I want a girlfriend too, where did you get her from? I want a girlfriend that likes boc, you think you can get one for me?

I wish I had a girlfriend who likes Boards of Canada, too! :laughing: But I doubt I would ever find one. People are too close-minded at my town, so I don't have any chances. :confused:

You two need to move to London and get to some electronic music gigs, plenty of grrls to go around.....

yeah i'm hoping she'll think about trying tripping drugs.. she's still not seen the light in that regard

In my experience (I'm 31 btw!) it's best not to take acid with your girlfriend.......

yeah? what was it like? i've always wanted to have sex while on acid..

Well somethings you have to try at least once.... It's just that if you want this girlfriend to last I wouldn't go there. Mates yes loved ones no.

MDMA (ecstasy) is what your looking for. it is the ultimate love drug, I can't believe I'm the first to suggest it....

It'll bring the two of you closer than ever before, because you'll end up talking for hours about anything and everything, from the most personal matters to the most insightful thoughts about life. ecstasy is THERAPY. and unlike other "tripping drugs", the progress and understanding that will come from it's use will actually carry over to your sober lives. just like a therapy session. as long as it's not abused, ecstasy or MDMA can be a very good tool for self realization and acceptance. Just be careful though, because it is famous for being cut with just about every drug under the sun, do some research first and make sure you really know the person your getting it off of.

oh, the odd's are pretty high that she'll actually start to apprieciate quality music (i.e. aphex, boc) when she's on it, if she doesn't already, because she'll forget about any pre-concieved notions that she has about it.

that's just my two cents.

oh, and acid would be fun too but most of the acid that's around these days (atleast in the states) is extremely un-pure, and I've seen it really mess up people that I know. if it is 100% pure than your straight, just be careful.

Well somethings you have to try at least once.... It's just that if you want this girlfriend to last I wouldn't go there. Mates yes loved ones no.

yeah, well put.

• 2 weeks later...

my gf bought rdj album on ebay for 3 bucks before i got with her cause i talked about him all the time and well shit i have a tattoo...she said the cd was boring and this one time a song came on that cable music shit on the electronica channel and she looks at me all stoned and asks "why do you like this stuff?" last christmas she wrapped up a present in all black with a red ribbon and bow with 2 of those aphex stickers and got me a aphex t-shirt...

Archived