IGNORED

my girlfriend just sent me a text message..

easterlingman

She's probably going to bring a strap on and pop your anal cherry.

That's assuming you haven't already had it poped.

I WANT YOUR SOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

_092105c.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it may be fun now that your girlfriend likes aphex but then in three years when you move back to perth and she goes to queensland for a three week conference and she comes back and breaks up with you because you've changed so much in the last three weeks and then you stay friends for a while when she goes back to sydney but after you get a new girlfriend she gets all weird.. THEN shit gets fucked up.

Yeah, it may be fun now that your girlfriend likes aphex but then in three years when you move back to perth and she goes to queensland for a three week conference and she comes back and breaks up with you because you've changed so much in the last three weeks and then you stay friends for a while when she goes back to sydney but after you get a new girlfriend she gets all weird.. THEN shit gets fucked up.

well.. i don't think australia is a possibility for us in the near future. is this something that happened to you?

well.. i don't think australia is a possibility for us in the near future. is this something that happened to you?

YES

Let me just say i wish my current girlfriend would actually listen to the stuff that i play rather than say 'i kinda like this' and then retreat to the bedroom to play some bland nu-metal or j-pop on her mp3 player.

aw... yeah.. my girl says that i must be constantly tripping cause most of the stuff i listen to she only enjoys when she's tripping....... but there's hope.

Hey east they were playing Hot Chip in a store earlier and I thought of you! :flower:

aw... does that mean you'll finally blow me?

aw... yeah.. my girl says that i must be constantly tripping cause most of the stuff i listen to she only enjoys when she's tripping....... but there's hope.

Hey east they were playing Hot Chip in a store earlier and I thought of you! :flower:

dude, I've always wanted to blow the shit out of you!

well i guess if your asking...

I stopped telling people I liked Aphex Twin... they usually responded with "Ah yeah, that's that techno shit isn't it?".

Either that, or "OH MAN THOSE GUYS ARE FUCKED UP! HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR COME TO DADDY SONG?".

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

if you're basing your knowledge of aphex twin on come to daddy you probably expect a midget orchestra

Archived